Mini Visa Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at Mini Dealership. Mini Visa Credit Card has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is N/A. Its Cash Advance APR Rate is N/A. Its Cash Advance Fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
Mini Visa Credit Card login
– Cardholders who desire to log into their online account must visit the login homepage (myminicardaccount.com) of the MINI Visa Card and then look for the login section towards the center of the page
– Put in your User Name and Password in the blank spaces and then click on the “Login” button. If the login particulars provided are correct you will be navigated to your account dashboard.
– Those users that lost their login password are required to select the “Forgot Password” link which is located at the top right of the login homepage (For direct access to the password reset page, click here Link).
– Complete the following information to reset your password: Name as on card, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Expiration Date, CVC/ CVV Number
– Lastly, press “Submit” and you will be directed ahead to set a new password.
– User will earn $0 annual charge is needed.
– User can earn 1 point per $1 spent on purchases
– The User will earn 2 points per $1 spent at Mini Dealerships
– User can earn discount on car washes, gas, and tolls
– There is no introductory APR is required.
– User must have a clear credit record
– All User must be at least 18 years of age
– User must have a government issued photo ID
– User must be a resident of the United States
– The user must have a valid Social Security Number.
How to apply For Mini Visa Credit Card
– Go to the homepage (4myminicard.com) of the Mini Visa and then search for the “Apply Now” link situated towards the center of the web page. (For direct access to the application page, click here Link).
– Complete the enrollment details section with the following information: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Address Housing details, City, State, Zip Code, Home Phone. There is also Years and Months Lived in the United, States, Social Security Number, Date of Birth. The rests are Security Password or Mother’s Maiden, Name, Email Address, Employer, Position, Work Phone
– Next, provide the following information in the Financial Information section: Annual Income, Other Income, choose the “Yes” option if you would like to receive an additional card Additional Cardholder Name.
– Review and accept the terms and conditions by checking the box below. Fill in your promotion number and dealer code if you have and then click “Continue”. After your application is verified you will be sent a confirmation message by the Credit Card Company.
How to check status
Applicants who desire to check the status of their application must call at 1-866-469-6464 and then provide their application reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call the customer service at 1-866-469-6464 to close or cancel the credit card.
To make payment
– Log into your credit card account following the information mentioned above. On your account dashboard, you will discover the “Payments” tab which will direct you through the process.
– You can order an auto debit payment method which allows the credit card company to directly collect the bill from the bank account without much problem.
Visit the activation page. As the web page opens you will find the online account activation section underneath. Fill in the following information in the empty spaces. Name exactly as it appears on card, Account Number, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Expiration Date, CVC/ CVV Number, Date of Birth
Call: 1-866-469-6464 to get to a customer care agent.