Mills Fleet Farm Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at Mills Fleet Farm Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Mills Fleet Farm Credit Card’s Normal APR rate is 17.24. Its Cash Advance APR Rate is 29.99; Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 5% whichever is greater. No annual fee is required.
Mills Fleet Farm Credit Card login
– Login to the homepage (fleetfarm.com) of the Mills Fleet Farm and then search for the Login section towards the right.
– Fill in your Email Address and Password in the blank spaces and then click “Sign In”. If the login credentials entered are correct you will be directed to your account dashboard from you can operate the desired account activities.
– To reset your login password directly to the login page and then choose the “Forgot Password?” link situated at the bottom of the Sign in section,(For direct access to the password reset page, click here Link ).
– Enter your registered email address and then Credit Card Company will send you a temporary password through email.
– The 4 point per $1 spent at the Mills Fleet Farm Stores.
– The customer can earn 1 point per $1 spent anywhere where Visa is approved.
– Accumulating 2500 points you will earn a reward of $25.
– There is no annual fee required.
– You must have completed at least 18 years of age
– You must be a resident of the United States.
– Again, you must have a valid Social Security Number
– You must have a government issued photo ID.
– You must have a clear credit history
How to apply For Mills Fleet Farm Credit Card
– Fill in the personal details section with the following information: First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Home Phone, Business, Phone, Cell/ Other Phone, Email Address, Annual Net Income, Length of Time at Current Address, Select Residence Status.
– Choose a statement delivery method by checking one of the options below and then fill in the following data in the validation section: Date of Birth, Social Security Number, and Mother’s Maiden Name.
– Review the Card Safety Debt Cancellation Program Agreement and then check the box underneath if you agree to the terms of the agreement.
– Read the Interest Rates and Charges and then check the box below if you have read and agree to the above provisions and accept to receive communications electronically set forth above. Lastly, press on the “Accept & Submit” button. Once your application is verified you will be sent a confirmation message by the Credit Card Company.
How to check status
If you have already applied for the credit card you can check the status of your application by calling at 1-877-633-7456.
Cancel credit card
In order to close your credit card account or cancel application contact the Credit Card Company at 1-877-633-7456
To make payment
– To pay your credit card bills online you must log into your credit card account following the steps are given above. Once logged in press the “Payments” button and you will be transferred ahead with the process.
– You can also request for an auto debit payment system to make payments without much problem.
– You can activate your card for making purchases by calling at 1-877-633-7456. Then provide the requested card details and your card will be activated immediately.
Call: 1-877-633-7456 to get to a customer care agent.