Founded in 1954, Mid Florida Credit Union is located in Lakeland, Florida. The credit union has 49 locations throughout the state of Florida and has 318,457 members and $3.49 billion in assets as of March 31st, 2019. Mid Florida credit union, stands as the fourth largest credit union in the state of Florida. With more than 50 branches from Tampa Bay to the Treasure Coast, you should think Mid Florida Credit Union.
Benefits of Banking with MidFlorida Credit Union
MidFlorida offers a full range of banking products and services to members across Central Florida. Striving to be a Not-for-profit and member-owned credit union, Mid Florida Credit Union delivers a higher level of convenience and personal attention than you’ll find at a bank without sacrificing competitive rates.
- New Member Bonus: Earn up to $500 when you open a new Free Checking account, refinance an auto loan and get a new Visa Signature credit card.
- Checking: You can manage your day-to-day banking with one of Mid Florida’s convenient checking accounts.
- Savings: Save for what’s important to you and earn a competitive rate.
- Home Loans: If you’re buying your first home, or moving to a new spot or looking to refinance MidFlorida Credit Union can help you.
- Car Loans: MidFlorida can make financing easy with flexible terms and competitive rates.
MidFlorida Mobile Branch
Now you have a MidFlorida branch close to you via your phone. Just with a click of your finger, you can access Mobile Banking, locate a branch, and get a quick contact guide or see special promotions.
MidFlorida Mobile Banking Features
- Get real-time account balances
- Review of account history
- Funds Transfer to other accounts or loans
- Easily make a bill payment to established payees
- Secure messaging.
With the branch locator;
- You can find the branch closest to you
- Locate a branch using address, city, state or zip
- View branch hours
- Get directions using online mapping.
To gain access to mobile banking, you must be enrolled and have a User ID and Password.
MidFlorida Credit Union Help Desk
Help desk hours are 7 am to 8 pm, Monday – Saturday. Or call at to speak to MidFlorida customer service agents.
MidFloridacredit union is more than banking its belonging and has grown to be one of the largest credit unions in Florida via organic growth and credit union mergers. It still keeps expanding its footprint further with the acquisition of two banking operations, one in northern Florida and the other Southwest Florida.