Midas Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at U.S Exxon and Mobile gas station. It has a low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Midas Credit Card comes with Normal APR rate is 27.24 and no annual fee is charged. Its Cash Advance APR Rate is N/A and Cash Advance Fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
Midas Credit Card Login
– At the top of the webpage, you will see the online login section. Fill in your username and password in the blank spaces underneath and then choose “Sign In”.
– If User can’t remember their ‘Username’ then they needn’t need to worry. You can recall it by clicking on “Login Help” at the top of the page. A drop down menu will appear where the user will have to click on ‘ Forgot Username? ‘.Press ‘Go’ to go to the next page.
– You will be guided to the next page where you’ve to enter the required data. Fill in ‘Continue’ on filling out the form. Details: Account Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth.
– You can reset his forgotten Password by clicking on ‘Login Help’ at the top of the page.A drop down menu will appear where the user will have to click on ‘Forgot Password ‘. Click ‘Go’ to go to the next page.
– User will be directed to the next page where you’ve to enter the required information. Click ‘Continue’ after filling out the form. Required: Username, Social Security Number, Date of Birth.
– You will not have to pay any interest if you’ve paid in full within first 6 months on purchases of $199 or more.
– On Purchases of $199 or more with your Midas credit card, interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 Months.
– Minimum Monthly Payments is required.
– Midas Credit Card prefers no annual fee
– The Midas Credit Card is approved over 1,000 Midas locations
– This card can be used at all U.S. Exxon and Mobil gas stations.
– Users should be at least 18 years of age,
– The Midas Users should have a gov issued photo ID
– Users should have a valid Social Security Number.
How to apply
– Visit the enrollment page of the credit card site and click “Apply ” under U.S residents or under Canadian Residents.
– The user will be directed to the next screen where you’ve to fill out the blank spaces given on the page. After filling out all these details, the user will have to specify if they’re applying by yourself or with someone else.
Details: Initial purchase if you know what the amount is, Name (first and last), Mailing address, ZIP code, Primary and additional phone number. The rest is an Email address (enter it twice), Social security number, Date of birth, Housing status, Monthly net income from all sources.
– Next, you will have to select a statement delivery method. You can choose either paperless statements or electronics statements.
– The applicant can also choose the debt-cancellation plan (up to $10,000) in the event of the following occurring: Job status, medical, Leave of Absence, Nursing Home Stay, Loss of Life.
How to check status
To inquire about sign up status, you will have to contact the bank at (800) 621-8545. Then provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
In order to close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at (800) 621-8545 and consult them regarding the issue.
To Make a Payment
– If you want credit card bill the user will have to log in to his credit card online account following the details described above. On logging, to the online account, the user will see options on how to make the payment. Or, if you.prefer, you can pay at their branch.
– Alternatively, you can order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– On receiving the credit card via email, you will have to first activate the card before using it. To do so, you will have to register for an account. Press ‘ Register ‘ button at the login section to start the process.
– Then you will be directed to the next page where you’ve to fill in the required details. Press ‘Next’ to proceed with the procedure. Required: Account Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth
Call: (800) 621-8545 to get to a customer care agent.