Merrick bank credit card log in Online | Apply Now
Merrick Bank Credit Card is a credit card issued by Merrick Bank. It can be used at Everywhere Visa is accepted. It has a Security Deposit Minimum of $200. It has low Credit Rating. No Intro APR Rate. Merrick Bank Credit Card came with a Normal APR Rate is 17.70. Its Cash Advance APR Rate is 22.70 and its Cash Advance Fees is 4% or 10$ whichever is greater. Grace Period of 25 days. Its Foreign Transaction Fees is 2%.Its Annual Fee is 36$ for the first year only.
Merrick Bank Credit Card Log in
The steps below will help you complete your Merrick Bank Credit Card Log in. Follow the steps by step.
Go to Merrick Bank Credit Card online account, and then you will have to go to the bank’s Login page (merrickbank.com) and fill in your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. Press ‘Login’.
– Those that have forgotten their password can reset it. To do so, the user will have to click on ‘Forgotten Password/ Username? ‘.
– You will be guided to a new page where you’ve to enter their ‘Account Number’ and ‘Username’. Press ‘Continue’.
– If you have forgotten your ‘Username’, then you’ve to click on ‘Don’t Know your username? Press “Here‘.
– You will be navigated to a new page where you’ve to fill in the ‘Account Number’, ‘Name’, ‘Last 4 digits of social security number’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘State in which you reside’.
– After getting approval for Merrick Bank Credit Card, you will have an initial credit line based on their $200 -$3,000 deposit, which is totally up to them. The account details of the users is reported to the three major credit bureaus.
– The client can re-establish and build their credit with their performance.
– Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card has online control tools, through which users can manage their account online for free. And the user’s security deposit funds are FDIC Insured.
– The financial institution also provides $0 fraud liability for unauthorized charges.
– Based on an initial credit limit of $200, the initial available credit will be about $164 (based on a $36 annual fee) or about $152 dollars if the users also choose to have an additional card.
– User will have to be at least 18 years old.
– The user should not have a pending bankruptcy filing that has not been discharged by the court or any outstanding Federal/State/Local tax obligations.
– User should successfully fund your security deposit.
– User needs to have a valid Social Security Number
– User must have a verifiable physical U.S. home address.
How to apply
– Go to the application page (merrickbank.com) and press on ‘Apply Now’
– You will be navigated to the next page where you’ve to first enter their ‘Personale details and then press on ‘Continue to Next Step’ to go ahead with the process.
How to check status
Those who desire to check their application status should call customer service at 1-800-204-5936 and provide them their application reference number to get their status report.
Cancel credit card
Call the bank’s customer service at 1-800-204-5936 and provide them with all the card details.
To make payment
– To pay the credit card bill you will have to log in to his credit card online account following the steps information above. On logging, to the online account, the user will discover options on how to make the payment.
– You can also email the bill to this address
P.O. Box 660702
Dallas, TX 75266-0702[OR]
Overnight Credit Card Payments :
Merrick Bank #660702
1500 Dragon St., Suite A
Dallas, TX 75207
– Another option to pay the bill is that the user can authorize an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much hassle.
– After receiving the credit card through the mail, the users will have to first activate it before using it. To activate your card, you will have to set up an online account and then you can activate it. To do that, the users will have to press on apply at the login page.
– You will have to complete your application form and click ‘Next’.Details: Account Number, Name, Last 4 digits of social security number, E-mail Address, phone number, Date of Birth, State in which you reside, Mother’s Maiden Name
Phone Number: 1-800-204-5936
Mail: Merrick Bank
P.O. Box 9201
Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001.