Merchant’s Tire Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
This is a credit card issued by Citi Bank. It can be used at Merchant Tire Service Stations. It has low credit card requirements and no Intro APR rate. Normal APR Rate varies from 29.24. Its Cash Advance APR Rate is N/A, Cash Advance Fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
Merchant’s Tire Credit Card login
– Provide your User ID and Password in the respective boxes and then click “Sign On”.
– Those who are unable to recall their user id or password must open the login homepage and then press on the link that reads “Forgot your User ID or Password?” (For direct access to the account reset page, click here Link).
– Then, you will be navigated to a new web page. To validate your account, please provide the following account details: Card Number, Name on Card, Last 3 Digits on Signature Panel, Last 4 Digits of Primary Card Holder’s, Social Security Number.
– There is no annual charge
– There is $0 foreign transaction fee
– Users receive up to $100 discount on installation of 4 select tires $20 off on purchase of select installed batteries
– There is discount on purchase of wiper blades
– There is no interest paid if paid in full within 6 months
– Users must be a resident of the United States
– The Users must have a government issued photo ID
– Users must be at least 18 years of age.
How to apply For Merchant’s Tire Credit Card
– Go to the application homepage (citiretailservices.citibankonline.com) of the Merchant’s Tire. The personal details section requires the following information: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Email Address, Address, Phone, Financial Information, Identification, Date of Birth
– Review the Account Terms and Details and then check the boxes if you agree to the above- mentioned terms and conditions. Click on the “Submit Application” button. After your enrollment is approved the credit card company will send you a confirmation message.
How to check status
You can check your application status by calling at 1-800-942-8210.
Cancel credit card
– To cancel credit card, you are required to contact the Merchant’s Tire by calling: 1-866-350-6855
To make payment
– Login to the credit card account following the guidelines mentioned above. After you have logged in you will discover the “Make Payment” tab on the account dashboard.
– A client can order an auto debt that allows the credit card company to automatically collect the bills from your savings or checking account.
After you have received your credit card and wish to activate it, then contact the credit card company by calling at 1-866-350-6855.
Call Technical Assistance: 1-866-350-6855.