Menards Credit Card is issued by Capital One Bank. It can be used at Menard’s Stores. It has good credit card requirements and no Intro APR rate. Normal APR Rate 25.24. Menards Credit Card Cash Advance APR Rate is N/A. Cash Advance Fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
Menards Credit Card login
– Once the web page opens you will find the “Online Customer care” center towards the top left. Enter your User Name and Password in the blank spaces and then press “Sign In”.
– Card users that find it difficult to recall their login credentials must visit the login homepage of the Menards and then select the “Forgot User Name or Password?” link which is located at the bottom of the Online Customer Care section, as pictured below. (For directly approaching the account reset page, click here Link).
– Next, you will be navigated to a new web page. To reset your password and retrieve username. Fill in the following detail: Account Number Last 4 Digits of Primary Cardholder’s Social Security Number page.
– There is no foreign transaction charge
– There is no annual fee required
– There is no interest needed if paid in full within 6 months on minimum purchases of $299
– Using the credit card for making purchases at the Menard Stores you will get an annual rebate of 2%
– Additional rebates on participating brands
- User must be at least 18 years of age.
- User must have a valid US Social Security Number
- The User should be a resident of the United States
- User should have a clean credit history
How to apply For Menards Credit Card
– Go to the sign up home page (menards.com) of the Menards. On the center of the webpage, you will see the “Apply Online Now“ tab (For direct access to the application page, click here Link ).
– Press on it and you will be navigated to the sign up page. View the benefits of the credit card before getting started.
– Scroll down and you will discover the Personal details section which requires the following details: First Name, Last Name, Email Address. The rest are Residential Address, APT, UNIT or Suite Number, Select whether your mailing address is different from your residential address. You will also need to enter Primary Phone Number, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number.
– Fill in the Financial details section with the following details: Select whether you own or rent a house, Monthly Home Payment, Total Annual Income
– Hit “Continue” to proceed with the enrollment process. Review your form and then submit it.
How to check status
To check the status of your application by calling at 1-800-298-4240.
Cancel credit card
– Card users who wish to close their credit card account must call the customer service at 1-800-298-4240
To make payment
– The company provides a secure online portal using which card owners can pay their credit card bills. To begin the bill payment process you must log into your online account following the details are given above.
– After the account dashboard opens you will see the “Payments” option which will lead you through the process. You can also order an auto debit payment system to make payments without much problem.
– You receiving your card via email. You can activate it for use by calling at 1-800-298-4240.
Call: 1-800-298-4240 to get to a customer care agent.