Meijer Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Meijer Credit Card is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at Meijer Gas Stations. It has low credit card requirements and no Intro APR rate. Normal APR is Rate 24.24. Meijer Credit Card Cash Advance APR Rate is N/A. Cash Advance Fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
Meijer Credit Card login
– Go to the homepage (druryhotels.com) of the Drury Hotels and then look for the “Sign In” button towards the top right of the webpage as pictured below.
– Enter your User Name and Password in the blank spaces and then click on the “Sign In” button below. If the login particulars are correct you will be directed to your account dashboard from where you can access the credit card operations.
Meijer Credit Card Login
– Log into your online account must visit the login homepage
(c.comenity.net) of the Meijer.
– At the left of the webpage, you will see the “Sign In” section. Put in your Username and Password in the white boxes and then click the “Sign In” tab.
Forgot Username or Password
If you misplaced your Username/Password, just go to the login homepage and then click the link that reads as “Forgot username or password?” at the bottom of the sign in section. (For direct access to
the account reset page, click here Link ).
– To reset username and retrieve password fill the following Details: Credit Card Account Number or User Name, ZIP Code / Postal Code, Select ID Type, Last 4 Numbers of Social Security Number.
– There is no annual fee associated with the credit card
– Enhanced account security
– User earn 10 points per $1 spend at Drury Hotels as a Gold Key member
– User get your insurance and auto rentals financed
-There is exclusive VIP benefits
– There is unlimited point earnings
– Customer should have completed at least 18 years of age
– Customer should be a resident of the United States
– The Customer must have a valid Social Security Number
– Customer must have a government issued photo ID.
How to apply For Meijer Credit Card
– Go to the homepage (druryhotels.com) of the Drury Hotels. Scroll down till you discover the “Apply Now” button which is located towards the right of the web page (For direct access to the sign up page, click here Link).
– Then hit on it and you will be directed to a new web page. Click on the “Apply Today” link to proceed with the application
– Next, you will be directed to the application homepage. Read the Important Terms of the Gold Key Credit Card and then click the ‘Agree’ button situated below the Important Disclosures window to proceed with your enrollment.
– Complete the Applicant General Information section with the following details: Membership Number, Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Home Phone, Email Address, Time at Address, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Mother’s Maiden Name, drury-hotels-credit-card-sign-up
– Then provide the requested details in the Applicant Job and Financial detail section. Select whether you own or rent your house. If other please describe in the blank space below and then fill in your monthly housing payment.
– Select whether you have declared bankruptcy in the last 10 years and then check the “Yes” option if you are a permanent U.S. Resident. Finally, click “Next”. Choose your card options to complete the sign up process. Once your application is verified the bank will send you an approval message.
How to check status
Check the status of your application by calling at 800-378-7946.
Cancel credit card
contact the customer service team at 1-855-703-4527 to close account or terminate application.
To make payment
– The client should simply log into his/her online account following the steps described above. Once logged in you will find the “Payments” tab which will lead you through the process.
– You can make the process easier by setting up an auto debit payment procedure which allows the credit card company to collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to pass through much difficulty.
Call at 1-855-703-4527 and then provide your card number and name on the card.
Call:1-855-703-4527 to get to a customer care agent.