Marriott Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
It is a credit card issued at Chase Bank. It can be used at Mariott locations Worldwide.
Marriott Credit Card login
Login to the Homepage (chaseonline.chase.com) and fill in your ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ at the login section. Press ‘Log On’.
– Press on ‘Forgotten User ID or Password’ at the login sections.
– On the following page, the card owner will have to either select to fill their ‘Social Security Number’ or their ‘Chase ATM/debit or Chase credit card number’. Click ‘Next’ to go ahead.
– Card user can obtain 80000 bonus points on spending $3000 on purchases in their first 3 months from your account opening with your Marriott Rewards Premier credit card.
– In addition to that, card user can earn 7,500 bonus points after adding their first authorized user and making a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
– Card users will earn 5 points for every $1 they spend at 4000 participating Marriott locations worldwide including their hotel partner The Ritz-Carlton
– The Card users are privileged to earn 2 points for every $1 you spend on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline as well as car rental agencies and restaurants.
– Card users earn 1 point for every $1 you spent on all other purchases with your card.
– There is no annual charges needed
– There is no foreign transaction charge
– Clients will have to be above the age of 18
– The Clients should be a U.S resident to apply for the card.
– Clients will equally require a valid social security number for the enrollment process.
How to apply For Marriott Credit Card
– Open the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit card home page and press on ‘Apply Now ’ at the top left of the page.
– You will be navigated to the next page where you’ve to choose a card design and then complete the ‘Personal details’. Details: First name, Last Name, Mailing address, City, State, ZIP code.
– Now, you will be asked to provide your ‘Financial details’ and ‘Security details’ to finish the process. On completion of the sign up method, you will be able to login to their online account and can control their account anytime and anywhere.
How to check status
You will be asked to call the bank at 1-800-338-5960 and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Call the customer service at 1-800-338-5960 or visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
To make payment
– You will have to log in to his credit card online account following the details described above. After logging to the online account the user will discover options on how to pay the bill.
– On the other way, you can order an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will take the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– You can equally pay by calling the customer service at 1-877-756-1958 or by visiting the nearest Chase bank branch
– Go to the chase.com homepage and click on ‘Need a User ID? Sign up now’.
– You will be navigated to a new page, where you’ve to first select the type of account you would like to access and then provide your ‘Chase account, credit or debit card number’ and ‘Social Security Number’. And then the user will have to select the User ID they would like to use when they access their accounts online. Press ‘Next’. You’ll have to create their own password on the next page.
Call: 1-800-338-5960 to get to a customer care agent.