Marathon Gas Credit Card is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at Marathon Gas Stations. Marathon Gas Credit Card has low credit card requirements and Intro APR Rate is 0%. Normal APR is Rate 17.24 – 25.24.Its Cash Advance APR Rate is 26.24. Cash Advance Fee is 3 % ( min $15).No annual Fee is required.
Marathon Gas Credit Card login
– Go to Marathon Gas Credit Card Homepage [d.comenity.net/marathon card/] and fill in your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the login section of the page. Press ‘Sign In’.
– User can retrieve his/her forgotten ‘Username or Password’, by pressing on ‘Forgot your Username or Password? ’ under the ‘Sign in’ tab
– This will direct them to another screen where they can retrieve their lost username or password. All you’ve to do is fill out the blank spaces and press ‘Find my Account’. Details: Credit account number or Username, Zip/Postal Code, ID Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number), Last 4 digits of Social Security Number.
– Users will receive unlimited rebates on all of their Marathon purchases.
– Users receive 25¢/ gallon rebate on all Marathon procurements when he/she spends $1000 or more per month and 15¢/ gallon rebate when he/she spends $500 – $999 per month
– User will also receive 5¢/gallon rebate when user spend less than $500 per month $25 Marathon cash card every time user earn $25 in rebates
– Users need to be a minimum of 18 years of age
– The Users have a legit photo id proof issued by the US government.
– Users should be a U.S resident with a valid social security number.
– Users will have to provide a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address in the enrollment form.
How to apply
– Goto the Marathon Gas Credit Card application page [d.comenity.net/marathon] and fill out the enrollment form.
– Firstly, you will have to fill in your personal details. Details: Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual Income.
– Then you will have to complete the Contact details which include:
Street Address, Apartment, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number
– In addition, you will have to add an authorized buyer and provide their dealer details. Press ‘Continue’.
How to check status
Call the Help desk at 1-866-308-0680 and provide your enrollment reference number to the customer care agent to know your status.
Cancel credit card
If you’ve decided to close your account or cancel your application, then call: 1-866-308-0680 to speak to a customer service agent.
To make payment
– You will have to log in to his credit card online account following the instructions mentioned above. On logging, to the online account, the user will see options on how to make the payment.
– The user can also order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account which is a lot easier. or you can simply visit the nearest Marathon Gas store.
– You have to register first. To register a new account through the internet, you will have to press on ‘Register for Online Access’ button below the login section.
– You will be navigated to the next page where you’ve to fill the blank spaces. Press ‘Find my Account’. Details: Credit account number or Username, Zip/Postal Code, ID Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number), Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
Call 1-866-308-5730 to get to a customer care agent.