Lumber Liquidators Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at Lumber Liquidators. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate. Normal APR rate is 29.99. It’s cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A and no annual fee required.
Lumber Liquidators Credit Card login
– Now, fill in your username and password on the white bars and hit ‘Go’. If you have provided with correct login particulars you will access the account without hassle.
Forget username /password
– You don’t need to feel bad if you misplaced your Username/Password, you can retrieve by clicking on ‘Login Help’ beside ‘Go’ button and choose the option you want to retrieve from the drop down menu.
– On the next screen enter the following details: Account Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth
– As you have finished press ‘continue’ at the bottom to follow the other information on the next page to retrieve the username and reset the account password.
– There is consumer safety tips
– Low interest of $2 is charged
– Consumer Protection tips
– There is limited late payment fees of $37
– $0 foreign transaction charge
– Users must be at least 18 years of age.
– The Users must be a resident of the United States.
– Users must have a valid US Social Security Number.
– Users must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply For Lumber Liquidators Credit Card
– Open the homepage of the Lumbers Liquidators using this link (mysynchrony.com).
– As the web page opens you will see the enrollment form in the center of the page.
– Fill in the personal details section with these details: Full name, Mailing address, Apt Number, City and State, Email address and phone numbers. The rest are; Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Driver license detail, Monthly Income, Housing Status, a Delivery method for the delivery statement.
– Go through the terms and conditions mentioned on the end page and lastly press ‘Accept and Submit’ button to complete the process.
How to check status
You will have to call the bank at 866-396-8254 and give in your enrollment reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
To cancel or close your credit card account, you will have to call at 866-396-8254 and ask them to cancel the card.
To make payment
– Login to your credit card account using the following steps listed above.
– As you have reached your account dashboard search for the “make payment” option. Press on it to proceed to a new screen where you will find the payment option, mentioned at the end of the page.
– Call Customer Service at 1-800-815-4051. For customer who has a new card and wants to activate it, go to the login page and press the ‘Register’ link situated below the sentence ‘Customer Center Login’.
– On reaching the web page, complete the details in the required fields: Account Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth
– Then, click the ‘next’ button mentioned below and proceed to the next page to ensure your privacy and security. Lastly, submit your details to fill in the card Sign up.
Call: – 866-396-8254 or 1-800-815-4051.