Lowe’s Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Lowe’s Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at Lowe’s Stores. It has low credit card requirements and intro APR rate of5.99 for the 1st 6 months. The Normal APR Rate is 26.99. Late Payment Fee Upto $38 and Grace Period 23 Days Minimum Interest Fee of $2. There is no annual fee required.
As existing card user, you will need to complete your Lowe’s Credit Card login to gain access to your online account. the steps below will guide you.
Lowe’s Credit Card login
– As you hit on the button a pop-up will appear on the page where you must fill in your Email Address and Password and then click “Sign In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will be navigated to your account dashboard from where you can operate your credit card account.
– Cardusers having a problem about their login password then you should press on the “Sign In” button located on the homepage of the Lowe’s. At the bottom of the Sign In pop-up, you will discover a link that reads as “Forgot your Password?”
– Hit on it and the password reset section will appear on the page. Fill in the following details in the empty spaces to retrieve your password. First Name, Last Name, Email Address.
– Lastly, press “Submit” and the Credit Card Company will send you a new password through email.
– The Company charges you no annual fee for usage.
– Users get 6 months special financing.
– Users get 5% off every day
– There is no overseas transaction charges.
– Users ought to have a Social Security Number
– Users must have a street, rural route, or APO/ FPO mailing address
– The Users should have completed at least 18 years of age
– Users ought to have a government issued photo ID
– Users must have a clear credit history
How to Apply For Lowe’s Credit Card
– Go to the application homepage using the Link. Choose your card design before getting started with completing the form.
– Fill in the personal details section with the following data: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email Address, Annual Net Income (From all sources), Length of Time at Current Address.
– Then, choose a delivery method for your billing statement and then enter your Date of Birth, Social Security Number and Mother’s Maiden Name in the more detail section.
– Go through the details and Card Safety Debt Cancellation Program Agreement.
– Go to the Synchrony Bank rates and fees table and then check the box below if you have read and accepted to the above provisions.
Lastly, click “Accept and Submit”. After your enrollment is approved you will send an approval message.
How to check status
Call customer service at 1-800-445-6937 to check your application status.
Cancel credit card
– In order to close a credit card account contact the customer service agent with the details provided below.
To make payment
– The client has to sign into his/ her credit card account following the steps are given above. Choose the ‘Make a Payment’ button at the account dash board right after you log in.
– You can order an auto debit that enables the automatic deduction of the amount from your checking or savings account on the due date.
Activation of the Lowe’s credit card is very easy; simply call customer service at 1-800-445-6937.