LoveSac Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at LoveSac stores. Lovesac Credit Card has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is N/A. It’s cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A and no annual fee required.
LoveSac Credit Card login
– Go to the Lovesac Credit Card Homepage (mysynchrony.com) to sign into their credit card account.
– At the top right of the webpage, you have to press on “Log into Your Account”. Fill in your username and password in the empty boxes below and then choose “Sign In”.
– Forgotten your username/password? If yes, you can retrieve it by clicking on “Find User Name” under the login button.
– You will be directed to the next page where you’ve to fill in the empty spaces. Hit ‘Continue’ after filling out the form. Details: Account Number, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Date of Birth.
– You can reset his forgotten password by pressing on “Reset Password” below the login button.
– You will be directed to the next page where you’ve to fill in the required information. Hit the ‘Continue’ after filling out the form. Details: Username, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Date of Birth.
– Users will receive advance notice of sales & special offers.
– Users will also get early access to all the new seasonal looks.
– There is no annual fee required
– Online account management and bill payment.
– There is access to special financing options.
– Standard variable APR of 27.24%, based on the Prime Rate. Minimum Interest is $2.00 per credit plan.
– Applicants must be 18years of age or older
– The Applicants must have to be a U.S resident with a valid social security number.
– Applicants should have a legit photo ID proof issued by the government.
How to Apply For LoveSac Credit Card
– Once you have made up your mind to enroll for Lovesac credit card then visit the enrollment page of the credit card site and press “Apply Now”. Then, you will be directed to the next page where you’ve to fill out the empty spaces provided on the page.
After filling out all these details, you will have to specify whether you’re applying by yourself or with someone else.
Details: Initial purchase if you know what the amount is, Name (first and last), Mailing address, ZIP code. The rest are Primary and phone number, Email address (enter it twice), Social security number, Date of birth, Housing status, Monthly net income from all sources.
– Then, you will have to choose a statement delivery method. You can choose either paperless statements or electronics statements.
– Next, you can at this point, opt in for a debt-cancellation plan (up to $10,000) in the event of the following occurring: Leave of Absence, Nursing Home Stay, Disability, Loss of Life and more.
– Lastly, you will have to read the Insurance Policy which will be useful during any personal emergency. Click ‘Continue’ at the end to finish the process.
How to check status
You will have to contact the bank at 1-888-636-1223 and provide them with your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Call the Synchrony Bank customer service at 1-800-333-1076 and speak to them regarding the problem.
To make payment
– Go through the instructions written above. As you log in to your online account you will see options on how to make the payment. Or, if you want, you can pay at your financial institution.
– Alternatively, you make your payment by requesting for an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will take the monthly bill from your bank account which is a lot easier.
– Once you have received your credit card via email, you will have to first activate the card before using it. To do so, you will have to register for an account.
– Press ‘Register’ button at the login section to begin the process.
– You will be directed to the registration page where you’ve to provide the required information. Press ‘Next’ to proceed with the process. Details: Account Number, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Date of Birth
Call customer care agent at 1-888-636-1223.