Lenscrafters Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Financial Bank. It can be used at LensCrafters Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 27.24 (APR is subject to change). Lenscrafters Credit Card cash advance APR rate is $0. Cash advance fee is N/A and there is no annual fee required.
Lenscrafters Credit Card login
– Open the homepage [lenscrafters.com] of the LensCrafters and then search for the “my ACCOUNT” tab at the top right of the web page.
– Hit on it and a sign in pop up will appear on the screen with space to fill in your email address and password.
– Enter the necessary details in the fields and then choose “Submit”. If the particulars entered are correct you will be navigated to your account dashboard.
– Visit the login screen following the details mentioned above.
– You will discover a link that reads as “Forgot your password?” at the bottom of the page.
– Press on it and a new pop-up will appear on the screen displaying the password reset section. Fill in your email address used for your account and a temporary password will be sent to you through email.
– The bank charges users no interest if paid in full within 6 or 12 months
– The minimum interest charge is as low as $2.00
– User should be at least 18 years of age
– User must be resident of the United States
– The User must have a government issued Photo Id
– User must have a clear credit history.
How to apply For Lenscrafters Credit Card
– Go to the application homepage of the LensCrafters Credit Card. Before begin filling the application form read the terms and conditions of the bank by hitting on the link.
– Fill in the personal details section with the followings details: First Name, Last Name, Mailing Address, Apt#, Zip Code. Other details are Primary Phone Number, Additional Phone Number, Email Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Housing Information, Monthly Net Income
– Choose the “yes” option if you wish to add a joint applicant and then go to the next section of the form.
– Choose whether you want to apply in electronic statements or paper statements. Read the card security debt cancellation program agreement and then click on the “Continue” tab.
How to check status
Those who desire to check their application status should call at 1-877-753-6727 and then provide their enrolment reference number.
Cancel credit card
To cancel your credit card enrollment or closure of credit card account then call at 1-877-753-6727 and then respond to the IVR
To make payment
– Cardowner has to log into his/ her online account following the instructions mentioned above. After you reach your account dashboard you will see the “Make a payment” option.
– You can also order an auto debit system that allows the bank directly pay the bills to the credit card company.
Call customer service at 1-877-753-6727 and then provide your card details.
Call: 1-877-753-6727, 855-592-2237 to get to a customer care agent.