Lane Bryant Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Lane Bryant Credit Card is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at Lane Bryant. Lane Bryant Credit Card has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 27.24. It’s cash advance APR rate is $0. Cash advance fee is $0 and there is no annual fee required.
Lane Bryant Credit Card login
– Go to the homepage (c.comenity.net) of the bank. On the following page which opens look for the “Sign up” option. Here the user is required to fill in the account user id and password in the empty spaces provided below
– Once you have entered the login particulars hit on the “Sign in” button to have access to your online account.
Forgot User id/ Password
Go to the homepage of the bank and underneath the login option you will see a link which reads as “Forgot Username or Password”. (For direct access to the account help page, click here Link.)
– Press on the following link and you will be navigated towards a new web page which will be for your password reset term. Here just put in the requested details of your account and confirm your identity. The bank will analyze your coherence and send you a new password.
– There is $0 annual fee is related to the credit card
– Again, There is no max over limit charge
– There is no overseas transaction charge, so you can travel with the credit card without any problem of paying extra charges.
– There is $20 Off for your first procurement
– Applicants must be a resident of the United States
– Applicants must have a government issued photo id,
– The Applicants must be at least 14 years of age
– Applicants should have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address
– Applicants must have a clear credit record.
How to apply For Lane Bryant Credit Card
– Visit the Sign up homepage (c.comenity.net) of the Lane Bryant. After the web page opens you will see the Sign up form below. Read the card member benefits and the terms and conditions before moving ahead with the application.
– Then fill in the personal details section with the following details: First name, Last name, Suffix, Social security number, Date of birth, Annual income
– Go to the contact details section of the sign up form which requires the following details: Street address, Suite or Apartment, City, State, Zip code, Email address, Mobile phone, Alternate phone
– Choose “Yes” if you wish to add an authorized buyer else check “No”.Lastly, press the “Continue” button to submit the sign up form.
How to check status
If you wish to check your application status then you should contact the credit card company at 1-800-888-4163 and then put in your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
– Contact the bank at the customer service line: 1-800-888-4163
To make payment
– Login to your credit card account following the details listed above
– After you have logged in you will find the make payment option. In order to make the bill payment system more convenient, the customer can order an auto debit that gives the credit card company access to collect the bill from the bank. This is without you going through too much hassle.
Call customer service at 1-800-888-4163 and then provide your card details.
Contact: 303.279.6414 or 1.800.770.6414 (toll-free).