La-Z-Boy Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries. La-Z-Boy Credit Card has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 29.99. It’s cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A. There is no annual fee is required.
La-Z-Boy Credit Card Login
– Go to – Cardholders who desire to approach their account online must visit the login homepage (mysynchrony.com ) of the La-Z-Boy. On the top of the webpage, you will find the “Consumer Center Login” section as shown in the picture below.
– Provide your User Name and Password in the blank spaces and then click “Go”. If the login particulars entered are correct you will be navigated to your account dashboard.
Forgot User Name
Users who have forgotten their username should go to the username reset link. Once you click the link, you will be asked to create a new username.
– To recall your login password go to the password reset page using this Link.
– Fill in your Username and Social Security Number in the blank spaces and then hit on the “Continue” button. Once your account is validated you will be enabled to set a new password.
– Continental Low interest fee
– There is no annual charge
– There is 24×7 online account control services
– Again, There are easy financing options at the La-Z-Boy Furniture Stores
– There is flexible monthly payment options
– You ought to be at least 18 years of age
– Next, You must have a government issued photo ID
– You must be a resident of the United States and have a Social Security Number.
How to apply For La-Z-Boy Credit Card
– Go to the enrollment page (mysynchrony.com ) of the La-Z-Boy Credit Card. Fill in the initial purchase amount and then go ahead to the enrollment form.
– Complete the enrollment detail section with the following information: First Name, Last Name, Mailing Address, Number, City, and State. Next is Zip Code, Primary Phone, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Cell Phone, Business Phone. The rest are Driver’s License Information, Expiration Date, Monthly Net Income from all Sources, Housing information.
– Choose a statement of delivery for your billing statement by checking one of the options underneath.
– Review and agree to the card security debt cancellation program agreement by checking the box below.
– Hit the “Yes” option if you wish to add a joint applicant and then scroll down to view the important information about rates and charges.
– Lastly, press on the “Accept & Submit” button situated at the bottom right of the enrollment form.
Cancel credit card
Those who desire to close their credit card account must call the customer service using the phone number: 1-866-226-5638
To make payment
– Firstly, log into your credit card account following the steps mentioned above. Once logged in you will discover the “Payments” tab on the account dashboard.
– You can order an auto debit payment method that enables the credit card company to directly take the bill from the bank on the expiry date.
Activate your card by calling customer service at 1-866-226-5638.
Call: 1-866-226-5638 get to a customer care agent.