Kingsize Credit Card is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at KingSizeStores.It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 27.24. Kingsize Credit Card cash advance APR rate is N/A. It’s cash advance fees is N/A. No annual fee is required.
Kingsize Credit Card login
– Go to the homepage (comenity.net) of the KingSize Credit Card. Then press the button that reads as ‘Login’ situated at the top right of the web page. Now, you will be directed to a new page with the Login widget in the top left of the screen.
Put in your username and password in the blank spaces and press “Sign In” below to gain access to your credit card online account.
Forgot username and password
– Go to the login homepage of the King Size Credit Card. Once you have reached, look for the forgot your ‘username and password’ link at the bottom of the ‘sign in’ button.
– Then, you will be taken to a confirming page where you have to fill in the required information and click ‘Find My Account’ mentioned below to reset your password and username. Details required: Credit Card Account Number, Zip Code/Postal Code, Verify ID, Last 4-digits of Social Security Number.
– You will be privileged to earn 2 points for every $1 spent.
– You can Sign up bonuses up to $10
– There is no overseas transaction charge related to the card.
– There is easy online account control facilities
– There is minimum late payment fee of $37.
– User must be 18 years or above.
– User must be a resident of the United States
– The User must have a valid Social Security Number.
– User should have a clean credit line.
– The User must have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address
– User must have a valid government-issued photo ID.
How to apply
– Open to this link (c.comenity.net).
– At the webpage, you will find an enrollment form where you need to review the card terms and conditions at the very beginning.
– Scroll down on the same page and fill in the enrollment personal details: Full name of the enrollee, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual income.
– Next, you will be asked to fill in your contact details which include: Street address, Suite and Apartment, City and State, Zip Code, Email address and phone numbers
– Last but not the least, add authorized the user to your account if any, and hit the ‘continue’ button given at the end of the form to finish the process.
How to check status
To check your application status call customer service at 1-800-695-1788.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service at 1-800-695-1788 or visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
To make payment
– Go to the home screen of the KingSize and sign into your online account following the instructions listed above.
– As you reach your account dashboard, you will discover the make payments button. Click on it and you will be navigated to pay off your credit card bills.
If you have just received your credit card via mail. You can activate it through the online portal. Go to the login page and press the ‘Register for Online Access Link at the bottom of the Sign In widget.
– On the next screen, complete the form. The Required Details include: Credit Card Account Number, Zip Code/Postal Code, Verify identification, Last 4-digits of Social Security Number.
Call – 1-800-695-0466/1-800-695-1788.