The Kingdom Credit Card is a credit card issued by Citi Bank. It can be used at Tire Kingdom Service Stations. It has good credit card requirements and 0% introductory APR rate for the first 6months. Normal APR rate is 28.99. The Kingdom Credit Card cash advance APR rate is 29.95.
Late Payment fee is up to $35 while returned payment is up to $35.Its minimum interest fee is $2.99. Cash Advance is 5% or 10$ whichever is greater. The Foreign Transaction fee is 3%.There is no annual fee required.
The Kingdom Credit Card login
– Fill in your User ID and Password in the respective bars and then choose the “Sign In” button below.
– You don’t need to feel bad if you misplaced your Username/Password, just select the “Forgot your User ID or Password?” link which is situated at the bottom of the “secure sign on section” on the login homepage of the Tire Kingdom Credit Card. (For direct access to the account reset page, click here Link ).
– Input the following information to retrieve your user id and password. Details: Card Number, Name on Card, Last 3 Digits on Signature Panel, Last 4 Digits of Primary Card Holder’s, Social Security Number
– There is no maximum over limit fee
– Again, there is no cash advance fee needed
– There is no overseas transaction fee associated with the credit card
– The credit card company charges you no interest if paid in full within 6 months
– The User must be at least 18 years of age
– The User must have a government issued photo id
– User must have a valid social security number
– The User shouldn’t be declared an insolvent in the past 6 months.
How to apply
– Go to the application homepage (citiretailservices.citibankonline.com).
– Input the personal details section with the following information: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Address, Phone, Financial Information, Identification, Date of Birth
– Go to the Account Terms & Information section. Review the Important details about Procedures for Opening a New Account. Check the boxes below if you agree to the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
How to check status
If you desire to check the status of your enrollment then contact the credit card company at 1-866-350-6853 and then provide your enrollment reference number.
Cancel credit card
To cancel or close your credit card account, you will have to call at 1-866-350-6853 and ask them to cancel the card.
To make payment
– Login to your credit card account using the following instruction listed above.
– As you have reached your account dashboard search for the “make payment” option. Press on it to proceed to a new screen where you will find the payment option, mentioned at the end of the page.
– Contact the Customer Service at 1-866-350-6853 and then provide your card information.
Technical Assistance: 1-866-350-6853
General Information: 1-866-350-6853.