Justice Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
This Credit card is issued by Capital One Bank. It can be used at Justice Stores. It has good credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Justice Credit Card Normal APR rate is 27.24 and no annual fees are charged. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A. There are no yearly charges required.
Justice Credit Card login
Go to Justice Credit Card Homepage (comenity.net) and fill in your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the left side of the page. Hit the ‘Sign In’ tab.
– If any user has forgotten their ‘Username or Password’, then they’ve to click on ‘Forgot your Username or Password? ’ underneath the ‘Sign in’ button.
– The user will be directed to a new page where you’ve to fill in your ‘Credit account number or Username’, ‘Zip/Postal Code’, ‘Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number) and last 4 digits of Social Security Number. Hit the ‘Find my Account’ button.
– The company prefers two one-time 15% discounts off all purchases: one at the time of enrollment and another at the time of your next online or in
-store purchase after application. Other than this there are no other discounts or rewards currently offered to cardholders.
– Using this card is one way to isolate the changes you make at this store. It would give you a running tab of how much you spend on your young kids who’re about to become a teenager.
– Users can save an extra 5% off every day when they use their Justice Credit Card
– User must be at least 18 years of age
– The User should have a valid US street Address
– User will require a valid Social Security Number.
How to apply For Justice Credit Card
– Go to this link [justice.capitalonecards.com]. Review the benefits of the card by pressing on the link.
– You will be taken to the enrollment page where they’ve to first put in your Personal Details: Name, Email Address, Home Address, Apartment Number, Phone Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth.
– You will have to fill in the financial details and if they would like could calculate their total income. Details include: Specify whether you rent or own a home, Monthly home payment, Employment status
– Press ‘Continue’ to proceed with the enrollment process.
How to check status
You have to call the bank at 1-888-774-8658 and then put in your enrollment reference number to get your status report.
Cancel credit card
Call the customer service at 1-888-774-8658 or visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
To make payment
– User will have to log in to his credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging to the online account; the user will search for options on how to make the payment.
– After user has ordered an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account. You won’t have to go to much hassle.
– You can also pay by calling the customer service at 1-888-774-8658 or by visiting the nearest Justice store.
– You will have to call the customer service at 1-888-774-8658 and speak to a customer care representative. To register a new account through the internet, you will have to hit on ‘Register for Online Access’ tab below the login section.
– You will be directed to a new page where you’ve to fill in the credit account number or Username’. You will also need to enter ‘Zip/Postal Code’, ‘ID Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number) and last 4 digits of Social Security Number. Click ‘Find my Account’.
Call: 1-888-774-8658 to get to a customer care agent.