Jeep Mastercard Login is a credit card issued by First Bankcard. It can be used at Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and Fiat Service Stations. Jeep Mastercard Login has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 17.24. Its Cash advance APR rate is N/A. Jeep Mastercard cash advance fee is N/A. and no annual fee is charged.
All card users can log in to their account using Jeep Mastercard Login. With this login, users can control their credit card account, monitor activities on their card and more. The steps below will guide you on how to go about it.
Jeep Mastercard login
– Put in your User ID in the blank space and then click on the “Log In” tab below.
– After your user id is checked you will be navigated to a new screen where you are required to provide your password and then click “Submit”.
– Customers that are unable to recall their user id or password should choose the “Forgot Id/ Password?” link which is located at the bottom of the account login section on login homepage. (For direct access to the account reset page, click here Link).
– Fill in the requested fields to reset your account credentials.
– If User has forgotten their Username. The User should navigate to the Login Homepage of the Jeep Mastercard Login page. Then look for the “Look up Username” Link towards the bottom of the ‘secure sign on’ widget. (For direct access to the username reset page, click here Link.)
– The user should click on the link and the user will be taken ahead to the lookup user id screen.
User will be asked to provide the following information below to access your user id. The details include Credit Card Account Number, 4 Digit Card Security Code, Expiration Date, and Security Word.
– Card owners earn 3 points per $1 on qualifying in dealer procurements
– There is no annual fee related to the credit card
– Card owners earn 3% overseas transaction fee
– Card owners earn 0% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles
– There is $1.75 minimum interest
– Applicants must have completed at least 18 years of age
– The Applicants must be a resident of the United States
– Applicants should have a valid Social Security Number
– Applicants must have a government issued photo ID.
How to apply
– Go to the application homepage (fcamastercard.com) then find the “Apply Now” tab.
– You will be navigated to a new web page that displays a list of the credit cards issued by First Bankcard. Press the “Apply Now” tab which is situated below the Jeep MasterCard
– Complete the application form with the following information: First Name, Last Name, Physical Address, Apt, City, State, Zip Code, Home Phone Number, and Email Address.
– Fill in the Personal, Housing and the Financial data section with the following data: Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Mother’s Maiden Name, and Years at Address. The rest are; Select Housing Status, Monthly Housing Payment, Present Employer, Business Phone Number, Total Annual Income.
– Customers who wish to add an authorized user should add the requested information underneath. Review the balance transfer rates and then press “Continue”.
Check Application Status
– You can check your application status by clicking on this Link.
– Once you click on the link you will be directed to the check application status page.
– Put in the requested details and then press on the “Submit” tab.
Cancel credit card
Users who wish to close or cancel their credit card account should contact the customer service at 1-888-295-5540.
To make payment
– Click on the “Services” tab which is situated, towards the right of the homepage. Next, choose the “Credit Card Payments” option. (For directly approaching the credit card payments page, click here Link).
– Then you will find a detailed guideline to the payments procedure on the web page that opens.
– Log into your online account.
– Choose ‘Activate Your Card’ from the ‘Action Items’ box or from the ‘Account Services’ link on the left side of the page. If your cards have already been activated you will not see this option.