JCPenney Credit Card is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at J.CPenney.com. JCPenney Credit Card has good credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged for the first 12 months (depends on credit worthiness). The Card comes with Normal APR rate of 26.99. Balance transfer rate is not allowed. A late payment fee is up to $37 and there are no yearly charges.
If you are a user of the card, you will need to complete your JCPenney Credit Card login online. This online login to your JCPenney Credit Card account will help you manage your card, view your credit card activities and lots more.
JCPenney Credit Card login
– Visit JCPenney Credit Card Login home page at (onlinecreditcenter6.com) of the JCPenney
– After the web page opens you will see the login section towards the center. Fill in your JCPenney User ID in the blank space and then click on the “Secure Login” tab below.
– Then, you will be guided ahead to a new web page where you are required providing your password in order to gain access to your online account.
– Open the password reset page using this Link.
– Put in your Account Number in the blank box below and then select “next”. After your account is validated the bank will send you a new password.
Forgot User ID
– Select the “Lookup User ID” link which is situated at the bottom of the login section (For direct access to the Id reset page, click here Link ).
– Enter your account number and then press “Next” to proceed to the sign up page. After the bank validates your identity you will be navigated to reset your user id.
– Users get 15% discount on their first purchase using the JCPenney Credit Card
– There is no overseas transaction fee
– There is no over limit fee
– The annual fee is $0.
- User should have a social security number.
- The user ought to have completed at least 18 years of age
- User should have a valid gov. issued photo ID.
How to Apply For JCPenney Credit Card
– If you wish to apply for the credit card then you must go to the homepage of the JCPenney and then find the “Apply Now” tab towards at the center of the web page. (For directly approaching the application page, click here Link).
– After you must have clicked on the link provided above. You will be navigated to a new web page that displays the enrollment form. Fill in the personal info section with the following information. First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone Numbers, Email Address, Annual Net Income from all sources, Length of Time at Current Address
– Then choose a delivery method for your billing statements and then give in the requested details in the section.
How to check status
Contact the bank by calling the JCPenney credit card phone number at 1-800-527-4403.
Cancel credit card
Users who want to close their credit card account can contact the customer service using the JCPenney credit card phone number: 1-800-527-4403
To make payment
– A cardholder who wishes to pay their bill should log into the account and then go through the Data stated above. After logging, you will see the payments button which will guide you through the procedure.
– The user can order an auto debit which allows the credit card company directly collect the bills from the bank.
– View the activation guidelines which are provided on the label of your card.
– Then bring valid photo ID to the customer service area in any JCPenney Store and the authority will issue you a temporary card to enable you to purchase that day in the store. Your account will be confirmed 24 hours after you are validated.
Call 1-800-527-4403 to get to a customer care agent.