J.Jill Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
J.Jill Credit Card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at J.Jill.com. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate. Normal APR rate is 26.99.Its Cash advance APR rate is N/A and its Cash advance fee is N/A. No annual fee is charged.
As a card holder, you will need to login to your account online using J. Jill Credit Card login. With the login, you can access and view your transaction history, monitor your card and lots more. The steps below will guide you on how to complete your J. Jill Credit Card login.
J.Jill Credit Card login
– Click on ‘Forgot your Username or Password? ’ under the ‘Sign in’
– You will be navigated to a new page where user have to fill in their ‘Credit account number or Username’, ‘Zip/Postal Code’, ‘Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number) and last 4 digits of Social Security Number. Hit ‘Find my Account’.
– Card users will get 10% off their first J.Jill credit card procurement.
– The Card users can take 5% off every subsequent purchase with your J.Jill credit card.
– Card owners will get 10% off for their complete birthday month.
– The company provides special offers, sneak previews, and exclusive events.
– There is an extended customer service hour, easy online and in-store payment options.
– There is complimentary gift packaging on all catalog & online orders
– The standard variable of J.Jill Credit Card is 27.24%.
– You must be at least 18 years of age
– Then, You should have a valid government-issued photo ID.
– You need to have a U.S. Social Security Number
– You must be a US resident.
– You will also require a street, rural route or APO/FPO/DPO mailing address (no P.O. Box addresses).
How to apply
– Go to the Credit card Homepage [comenity.net], scroll down and hit on ‘ Apply ‘.
– You will be transferred to the next page where you’ve to fill in the required information. Required Details: Name, Address, Address 2(Optional), City, State, Zip Code, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Primary Phone, Secondary Phone, Email Address
– Then you will have to read the Terms and Condition and check the ‘I Agree’ box.
– Lastly, you will have to hit ‘Submit’ to end the process and successfully complete the enrollment for the credit card.
How to check status
If you wish to know your application status, kindly call the bank at 1-800-329-9713 and give in your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
To cancel or close your credit card accounts call the customer service at 1-800-329-9713 or visit the bank.
To make payment
– Login to your credit card online account with the steps described above.Once you are done with logging into the online account and then find options on how to make the payment.
– Alternatively, you can request for an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much hassle.
– In addition, you can also pay by calling the customer service or by visiting the nearest J.Jill store.
– Call the customer service and speak to a customer care agent. To register a new account through the internet, the user will have to click on ‘Register for Online Access’ button under the login section.
– Customer will be directed to a new page where they’ve to enter their ‘Credit account number or Username’, ‘Zip/Postal Code’, ‘Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number) and last 4 digits of Social Security Number. Hit ‘Find my Account’ tab.
Call: 1-800-329-9713 to get to a customer care agent.