J.Crew Credit Card Login
J.Crew Credit Card is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at j.crew Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies at 25.24. J.Crew Credit Card cash advance APR rate is N/A and Cash Advance Fees is N/A. No annual fee is required.
If you are a cardholder, the following steps will help you complete your J.Crew Credit Card login without stress. When you are logged in, you can manage your card online, view transaction history and lots more.
J.Crew Credit Card login
– Open J.Crew Homepage [comenity.net] and fill in your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the left side of the page. Hit ‘Sign In’.
– Click on the ‘Forgot your Username or Password? ’ link which is situated just below the ‘Sign in’ button.
– User will be navigated to a new page where you are required to provide your ‘Credit account number or Username’, ‘Zip/Postal Code’, ‘Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number) and last 4 digits of Social Security Number. Press ‘Find my Account’.
– Card owners can avail 15% off at their first purchase.
– The Card owners will get hold of $25 rewards card for every $500 they spend.
– Card owners will get a special presentation at their birthdays from j.Crew.
– Card owners can get personal purchasing and Styling offerings. Together with standard changes to their in-shop purchases.
– On becoming a J. Group credit score card proprietor, you’ll be entitled to acquire card members – only invites to non-public income and activities. Moreso, card members-simplest priority customer service.
– Users should be at least 18 years of age
– The Users must have a valid gov. -issued photo ID
– Users need to have a U.S. Social Security Number
– Users have to be a US resident.
– Users will also require a street, rural route or APO/FPO Mailing address.
How to apply For J.Crew Credit Card
– Open J.Crew’s Homepage (comenity.net) and then choosing the ‘Apply’ tab situated at the top of the page.
– The user will be navigated to a new page where they are required to fill in their Personal details.
Required Details: Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual Income
– Then users will have to complete their Contact data. Details include Street Address, Apartment, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number.
– Lastly, you will have to order a buyer and press ‘Continue’.
How to check the status
you can call the bank at and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Call the customer service at or visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
To make payment
– Observe the following steps stated above to be able to make your payment. Then login to the company’s homepage. After that, you will discover options on how to make the payment.
– You can also order an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– Users can also pay by calling the customer service at 1-888-428-8810 or by visiting the nearest J.Crew store.
– Call customer service and speak to a customer care agent. To register a new account through the internet, the user will have to click on the ‘Register for Online Access’ button below the login section.
– You will be taken to a new page where you’ve to enter their ‘Credit account number or Username’, ‘Zip/Postal Code’, ‘Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number) and last 4 digits of Social Security Number. Hit ‘Find my Account’.