Applying for a credit card and getting approved instantly is a dream come true.
Hence, for this reason, we’ve taken our time to gather the list of some credit cards that offer instant approval. As well as allows you to make use of your card instantly.
So, if you need a credit card that you can apply for, get approved, and use instantly, you need this post.
Thus, read this article word for word to know the credit cards that offers immediate approval. As well as instant Usage to cardholders.
Instant Approval Credit Cards
Now, let’s reveal the list of these credit cards.
Blue Cash Preferred Card from Amex
This Card offers an intro bonus of $200 cashback. However, this bonus is in the form of a statement credit and you can only get it when you meet the requirements.
Hence, to enjoy this bonus, you must spend $2,000 on purchases within the first 6 months.
Also, there are other benefits you can enjoy as a cardholder, these benefits include;
- 3% cash back on Groceries when you spend at least $6,000 yearly on purchases at supermarkets.
- 3% on gas, and U.S online retail purchases. But you must also spend at least $6,000 yearly on purchases.
- 1% cash back on other purchases and you can get an instant approval when you apply for this card.
For more info, visit https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/blue-cash-everyday
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
This card allows you to earn 60,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 within the first 3 months.
Also, as a cardholder, you are open to the following benefits:
- $50 every anniversary year (in the form of statement credits).
- 3x points on dining and also online grocery purchases. But you can enjoy this bonus in Walmart, Target, and wholesale clubs.
- 5x points on travel booked from Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- 2x points on other travel orders and 1 point when you spend at least a dollar on other purchases.
Hence, you can apply for this card and get approved instantly. And you can also make use of your card right away.
Visit https://creditcards.chase.com/rewards-credit-cards/sapphire/preferred for more info.
Amex Premium Rewards Credit Card
The Amex Premium Rewards credit card offers an intro bonus of 60,000 online bonus points.
Hence, this is equivalent to $600 cashback. But, to get this offer you must spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 90 days.
Also, you get other perks like;
- 2 points when you spent at least $1 on travel and dining purchases.
- 5 points when you spend at least $1 on all other orders.
This, you can apply for this card and get instant approval. Also after approval, you can start using your card instantly.
Do you want to know more about this card? Visit https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/premium-rewards-credit-card/ to know more.
United Explorer Card
Earn 60,000 bonus miles when you sign up for this card. However, you must spend up to $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months to get this bonus.
Apart from that, you can also get:
- 2x miles on United Airlines purchases with dining and hotel stays.
- 2 miles when you spend at least $1 spent on other purchases from United.
- 2 miles for every single dollar spent on dining and hotel bookings.
- 1 mile when you spend the least $1 spent on other purchases.
Hence, note that you can apply for the United Explorer Card and get approval instantly.
So, what are you waiting for, Apply, get approved, and use this card right away.
For more info, visit https://creditcards.chase.com/travel-credit-cards/united/united-explorer.
Other Credit Card Options
- Academy Sports Credit Card
- Amazon Store Card
- Apple Card
- Belk Reward Credit Card
- Best Buy Credit Card
- Big Lots Credit Card
- Blit MasterCard
- Bloomingdale’s Credit Card
- Burlington Credit Card
- Disney Visa Credit Cards
- Gap Credit Card
- Goodyear Credit Card
- Home Depot Credit Card
- IKEA Visa Credit Card
- JCPenney Credit Card
- Koh’l Card
- L Bean Credit Card
- Lowe’s Credit Card
- Macy’s Credit card
- Micheals Credit Card
- Neiman Marcus Credit Card
- Nordstrom Credit Card
- Prime Visa
- Prosper Credit Card
- Sandals Credit Card
- Scheels Credit Card
- Sears Credit Card
- Sephora Credit Card
- Shop Your Way MasterCard
- SoFi Credit card
- Target Credit Card
- Ulta Credit Card
- Venmo Visa
- Verizon Visa
- Walgreens Credit Card
- Walmart Credit Card
- Wayfair Credit Card
- X1 Credit Card
In conclusion, we hope you find this post interesting and useful. Hence, we’ve taken our time to gather this useful info just for you.
So, lets us know your favorite card in the comment session. And also leave your questions in the comment session as well.
Having said that, thank you for reading and we hope this article was helpful.