This credit card may not be as fancy as other top credit cards but it is worth trying out.
The Huntington Voice Rewards Credit Card offers its cardholders a choose-your-own-rewards option.
Hence, this allows you to select the bonus category you’ll want to earn 3x points on each quarter.
This offer is hard to find in the credit card market. However, this Credit Card is great for those who like to earn rewards on their purchases.
With that in mind, let’s explore this article.
Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card – Perk and annual fee
With the choose-your-own-rewards option, you can earn 3X points on the following categories:
- Gas stations
- Travel and Entertainment
- Discount and warehouse stores
- Grocery stores
- Utilities and office supply stores
- Electronics, computer, and camera stores
- Department, apparel, and sporting goods stores
- Auto parts and service stores
- Home improvement stores
However, to earn this 3x Points, you must spend up to $2,000 on purchases in your selected category each quarter.
Hence, after that, you’ll earn 1x point per dollar on all other categories. Also, the Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card has no annual fee.
Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card – Pros and Cons
Here are the pros and cons of the Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card:
No annual fee
No foreign transaction fees
Penalty fee grace period
Limited to some states in the USA.
No sign-up bonus.
0% intro APR on balance transfer for 12 billing cycles.
Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card – Redeeming Rewards
Huntington Reward has a set redemption rate of a penny per point. So, if you utilize your bonus category, you can earn up to $50 or more.
Hence, based on calculations you can be earning up to $200 or more per year. Hence, it reward can be redeemed as cash back, statement credits, or other redemptions.
Although 3x points aren’t the highest reward out there, it’s not a bad deal either.
Hence, you can use it for categories not offered by other issuers like auto parts and services.
Also, some of the categories combine different purchase types.
Thus, the utilities and office supply stores category are great for remote workers.
Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card – Fees and rates
Here are fees and interest rates linked to the Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card:
|Rewards Option||Lower Rate Option|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for
|17.24 % – 29.24 % (Variable).||15.24 % – 27.24 % (Variable).|
|APR for Balance Transfers||0.00% Intro APR for the first 12 billing cycles.
After that APR is 17.24 % – 29.24 % (Variable).
|0.00% Intro APR for the first 12 billing cycles.
After that APR is 15.24 % – 27.24 % (Variable).
|APR for Cash Advances||29.24 %|
|Balance Transfer Fee||$10.00 or 3% of the amount of each transaction|
|Cash Advance Fee||$10.00 or 3% of the amount of each transaction|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $40|
Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card –Other Perks
The Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card comes with amazing perks for its cardholders.
Hence, here are some perks you can enjoy as a Huntington Voice Reward Credit Cardholder:
- 3x points on your preferred bonus category each quarter.
- 1x points on all other purchases made with your Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card.
- The card is accepted wherever MasterCard is accepted.
- 0% intro APR for 12 billing cycles on balance transfers within the first 90 days.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Ability to change your selected category every quarter.
- Online Access to your Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card account.
- Penalty fee grace period
- No Annual Fee
Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card – Login
Follow these steps below to access your Credit Card account online:
- First, open Huntington mobile login using your browser.
- Next, put in your Username and password.
- Now, select the Login option to access your account online.
New to Online Banking
- If you’re new to online banking, open the ‘Enroll Now?’ link below the login button.
- Now, select to use your account number or debit card to verify your Identity.
- Now, press the continue button and follow the prompts after that to enroll for Online Banking.
Forgot Username/ Password?
- If you can’t don’t have access to your username, select the ‘Forgot Username?’ link on the login page.
- Now, type in your email address and select the ‘Continue’ button.
- After that, follow the prompts on your screen to create a new username for your account.
- But, if you don’t have access to your password, select the ‘Forgot Password?’ link on the login page.
- Next, provide your username and the last 4 digits of your SSN, then select the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, follow the guides on your screen to create a new password for your account.
In summary, this is all you need to know about the Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card.
If you have any questions about the Huntington Voice Reward Credit Card, let us know.
Hence, kindly leave all your questions in the comment section below.
Having said that, Thank you for reading!