HP Preferred Account Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
HP Preferred Account Credit Card is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at hpdirect.com. Users of HP Preferred Account Credit Card can always rely on the befits that the card brings.
If you are a card holder, you will need to complete your HP Preferred Account Credit Card login to gain access to your online account. This account will help you manage your account online and view your credit card activities online.
HP Preferred Account Credit Card login
– Open the login homepage (hpdirect.mypreferredaccount.com). Once the web page opens you will see the login section towards the left of the web page.
– Enter your User ID and Password in the empty spaces and then click on “Log In” button.
– Card users who can’t recall their login password anymore should open the login homepage of the HP Preferred and then select the “Problems with login?” link located at the bottom of the login section, as pictured below.
– The user will be navigated to the login help page. Fill in the following data to retrieve your password: User ID, Date of Birth, Social Security Number
Forgot User ID
– Visit the login help page using this Link to reset your User I’d.
– Choose the option that reads as “I don’t know my User ID”.
– Fill in the following details to reset your user id: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number
– There is participants enhanced fraud protection
– Again, There is easy budget at the hpdirect.Com
– There is also periodic promotional gives and discounts
- Customers should be 18 years of age and above
- The Customers must be a resident of the US
- Customers should have a valid social security number
How to apply For HP Preferred Account Credit Card
– Open the application homepage (c.comenity.net) of the Christopher & Banks Credit Card.
– Complete your personal details section with the following data: First Name, Last Name, Suffix, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Annual Income.
– Fill in the contact details section. Details include; Street Address, Suite or Apartment, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Phone number.
– If user wants to add an authorized user, then they can press the yes option below and then hit “Continue”. After your application is confirmed, immediately you will be sent a confirmation message.
To make payment
- Log in to your account using this Link to make payment online. Once you are navigated to the account dashboard you will discover the “Payments” button.
- The customer can register for an auto debit payment method which enables the credit card company to directly take the payment from your registered bank account which is a lot easier.
Contact customer service at 888-656-4580 and then provide your card number and name on the card.
Contact: 888-656-4580 to get to a customer care agent.