Home Depot Credit Card is a credit card issued by Citi Bank. It can be used at Home Depot. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate for 6 – 24 months. Normal APR rate varies at 17.99 – 26.99.Its Cash advance APR rate is N/A and cash advance fee is N/A. Home Depot Credit Card No annual fee is charged.
As a card holder, the user will need to complete their Home Depot Credit Card login to access their account online. This Home Depot Credit Card login process will help users manage and view their card activities.
Home Depot Credit Card login
– Open the homepage (homedepot.com) of the Home Depot and then look for the “Sign In” section at the top right of the screen.
– Once you find the button, hit on it to proceed with the process. Now a drop down menu will appear on the screen from where you must select the “Sign In” link.
– A pop-up will appear on the screen where you must enter your username and password in the empty spaces below and then hit ‘Sign In’ to have access to your credit activities online.
– Choose the “Reset your Password” link which is situated in the basement of the account sign in pop up. (For direct access to the reset Password screen click here Link.)
– Once the user clicks on the link above user will be directed to a new web page with the password reset section below.
– Enter your email address and the bank will send you a new password through your email.
– There is 1-Year Problem-Free Returns
– There is no max over limit charge
– Users are given 84 Months to pay off their purchases
– There is no foreign transaction fee required
– Home Depot Credit Card charges you no interest if paid fully within 6 months
– Users ought to be at least 18 years of age.
– The Users ought to have a valid photo Id.
– Users ought to have a valid Social Security Number.
How to Apply For Home Depot Credit Card
– Visit the homepage (homedepot.com) of the Home Depot and then look for the “apply now” button situated below the credit card (For direct access to the application homepage, click here Link.) After the web page opens you will see the personal information section on the top of the application form. Fill in the Information section with these details:
First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Street Address, Identification, Date of Birth
– Then review the account terms and information that includes the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Disclosures.
– Check the boxes below if you agree to the terms and conditions that you just read above and finally select the “Submit Application” button.
How to check status
Users who wish to check their application status should call the credit card customer service at 1-866-875-5488 and then provide your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
Contact customer service team at 1-866-875-5488 and speak to them to cancel or close account.
To make payment
– User should log in to his credit card online account following the steps described above.
– Then the user will find options on how to make the payment. Or, if User wants, they can pay at any branch.
– The user can also call the customer service at 1-866-928-8598 for payment of credit card bills. The users can even send mail at:-
Credit Card Payments Card Services
P.O. Box 60517
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
Additionally, you can pay your bill by ordering an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without much hassle.
– Go to the web portal of the credit card company.
– Choose the “Register” link from the menu situated on the top of the login pop up on the login homepage.
– Once you click on the link a pop-up appears on the screen where you are required to enter your personal details in the account registration form. After you have completed the form press the “Register” tab and you will be allowed to manage your credit card online.
Call (1-800-466-3337) to get to a customer care agent.