Holland America Line Reward Visa Credit Card
Holland America Line Reward Visa Credit Card is issued by Barclay Bank. It can be used at Holland America. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 13.99, 16.99 or 20.99. It’s cash advance APR rate is 25.24. Holland America Line Reward Visa Credit Card Cash advance fee is $10 or 5% whichever is greater and no annual charges required.
All cardholders will need to complete their Holland America Line Reward Visa Credit Card from where they can manage and view their card activities.
Holland America Line Reward Visa Credit Card Login
– Go to the Homepage [barclaycardus.com]
– Fill in your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the right side of the page and
– Users found it difficult to recall their password or username should click on ‘ Forgot Username or Password? ’ below the login button.
– Then the user will be navigated to a new page where the user has to fill in their required details in the blank spaces and click ‘Continue’. Required: Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and Account Number.
– Card proprietors can earn 5,000 points after their first procurement which is enough to redeem for $50 onboard credit score.
– The Card proprietors can experience extra freedom with no foreign transaction costs on purchases made at the same time as traveling overseas.
– Card proprietors can obtain 2 points per $1 spent on all Holland the United States purchases along with onboard purchases.
– Card proprietors can get 1 point for every $1 spent on all other Procurements.
– Customer must be at least 18 years of age
– The Customer should have a legitimate government-issued photo ID.
– Customer needs to have a U.S. Social Security Number
– The customer has to be a US resident.
How to apply For Holland America Line Reward Visa Credit Card
– Go to this application page [barclaycardus.com] and press ‘Apply Now ’.
– Fill in your ‘Personal details’. Required Fields: Legal Name, Permanent Address, Length of time spent at said address, Residence Status on the next page.
– Next, you will have to complete your ‘Job and Financial details’ along with their ‘Contact details’. Required Fields: Job, Total Income, Assets, Primary Phone Number, E-mail Address, Work Phone (Opt.).
– After giving all these details the users will have to provide security details.
Required: Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden Name.
– if you want, view your statements online instead of getting it via email. And they can also transfer their balance from some other credit to this credit card. You have to fill in the card details and the amount they wish to transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000).
– Finally, the users will have to go to the terms and press on ‘Apply’ button to finish the process.
How to check status
– Click on ‘Check the Status ‘at the login section of the Homepage.
– You will be required to fill in your ‘Last Name’, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’, ‘Zip Code’ and ‘E-mail Address’. Press ‘Check Status’ tab.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service at and consult them regarding the issue.
To make payment
– Log in to your credit card online account following the tips mentioned above. Once you have logged in to the online account, you will find options on how to make the payment. Or, if you can equally pay at any branch.
– Alternatively, call the customer service team at 1-866-928-8598 for payment of credit card bills. You can also send email at:-
Credit Card Payments Card Services
P.O. Box 60517
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
– Furthermore, You can also make the payment by ordering an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will take the monthly bill from your bank account without passing through many problems.
– Once you have received your credit card via
Mail, you will need to activate the card before using it.
You can activate your card by clicking on ‘Set up Online Access’ located at the bottom of the page.
– You will be then guided to a new page where you’ve to fill up the form to register the card. Required Details: Social security number, Date of birth, Account number, Whether or not you are a U.S. citizen, Select a username, Select a password.