Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Login Online By Barclaycard
Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card is a credit card issued by Barclaycard Bank. It can be used at Hawaiian Airlines. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies at 15.24.
Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card Cash advance APR rate varies from 19.99 – 24.99. Its cash advance fee is 5% (min $10) and its annual fee is $79.
As Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card user, you will need to complete your login online gain access to your account online. This access will help you manage your account online and view your transaction history.
Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card login
– Card owners willing to sign into their credit card account should visit the homepage ( hawaiianairlines.com) of the Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card and then search for the “Sign In” link located at the top right of the web page that opens.
– Once you have found the link click on it and the user will be directed to a new web page with the sign in the section below.
– Put in your username and password in the blank spaces and finally press the “Sign In” tab to gain access to your credit card online.
Contact the bank at 1-800-935-9935 and then provide the requested card details.
– Unfortunately, some card users must have forgotten their password. But these users can retrieve their password by navigating to the sign in screen of the bank by clicking on the “Sign In” tab from the homepage. (For direct access to the password reset screen click here Link.)
– Below the “Sign In” button is a link that reads as “Forgot your Password”. Just search for the link, click on it to proceed with the password reset process.
– Enter your Username or Hawaiian Miles in the white box and the bank will send you a new password through your email.
– Card users earn 35,000-mile bonus
– Card users earn Journey Discounts
– There is no overseas transaction charge.
– For every $1 spent on Hawaiian Airlines, Card users earn 2 miles
– The User must be a minimum of 18 years.
– The User should be a resident of the United States.
– The User must be financially buoyant.
– User must have a clear credit record.
How to apply
– Login to the homepage (hawaiianairlines.com) of the Hawaiian Airlines and then look for the “Apply Today” button towards the center of the screen. (For direct access to the enrollment screen, click here Link.)
– Hit on the “Apply Today” button and you will be taken ahead to the enrollment page of the bank. Here you should fill in the general information section with the following information: First Name, Last Name, Permanent Address, City, State, Zip Code, Time at Permanent Address, Select Residence Status.
– Then proceed to the employment and financial information section. Fill in the fields below and then check the boxes below if you wish to apply in paperless statements.
– Those that are current members of the Hawaiian Miles Program should kindly fill in their membership number below. This number will be printed on your credit card. If you’re not a member, leave the field empty and a number will be provided for you.
– Next you must review and agree to the legal terms and conditions below and then click “Apply” to continue with the verification. Once your account is confirmed the cardholder will be navigated to the online banking console.
How to check status
Contact the bank at the help desk on 1-800-935-9935
Cancel credit card
Call 1-800-935-9935 to close the account.
To make payment
– Sign into your credit card account with the help of the information given above. When the account dashboard opens you will see the “Payments” button right there.
– User can also setup an auto debit which is a lot easier. This will grant the credit card company access to collect the bills from your registered account.
– If you have just become a proud owner of Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card. You can activate it through the online portal of the bank.
Start by clicking on the “Apply Today” link which is located at the center of the homepage of the bank.
– Next you will be navigated to the activation screen. Fill in the General detail section, Employment and Financial details, Contact details, Security details, go through and agree to the Legal Terms and then click the “Apply” button.
Call Credit Card Company at 1-800-935-9935.