Hawaiian Airlines Bank Of Hawaii Elite Mastercard is a credit card issued by Bank of Hawaii. It can be used at Hawaiian Airlines. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged.
Hawaiian Airlines Bank Of Hawaii Elite Mastercard comes with Normal APR rate is 15.24. It’s cash advance APR rate varies from 19.99 – 24.99.Cash advance fee is 5% (min $10) and the annual fee of $79.
Hawaiian Airlines Bank Of Hawaii Elite Mastercard login
Go to login page https://www.boh.com/landing-pages/credit-card-sign-on.asp of Hawaii Elite Mastercard online account; here enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the right side of the page. Then Click ‘Login’.
– Click on ‘Forgot Username or Password? ’ at the login section.
– Then you will be navigated to a new page where you’ve to fill in the ‘Last 4 digits of your social security number’, ‘Date of Birth’ and ‘Account Number’. Click ‘Continue’ to proceed with the process.
– Hawaiian Airlines Bank Of Hawaii Elite Mastercard Card users can earn 1x miles on purchases with no mileage caps and 2x miles on eligible purchases made at once from Hawaiian Airways.
– The company’s clients have the hazard to earn 5,000 annual bonus miles after spending $10,000 or greater in purchases by means of their account anniversary.
– Clients can get $100 discount off a companion price ticket each 12 months after their account feast for round trip instruct travel among Hawaii and north us on Hawaiian airlines upon the charge of the annual fee.
– users will also get 0% introductory apr for 15 months for every stability transfer made within 45 days of account commencing. After that, a variable apr will apply currently 16.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, depending on customer’s credit score worthiness.
– The once a year fee is $89/yr.
– Users should have to be at least 18 years of age.
– Users should have a valid US street Address.
– The Users will require a valid Social Security Number.
How to apply For Hawaiian Airlines Bank Of Hawaii Elite Mastercard
– Go to this Link and click on ‘Apply Online’ below Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature Credit Card.
– Enter some general details such as ‘Name’, ‘Mailing Address’, ‘City’, ‘State’, ‘Zip Code’, ‘Time spent at Permanent Address’ and ‘Residential Status’.
– You will be asked to provide your ‘job and Financial Status’ such as ‘Occupation’, ‘Total Annual Income’ and ‘Type of Account’.
– Next, you will also be asked to provide your ‘Contact details’, ‘Security details’ and you have to decide whether you want paperless statement i.e. via online or whether you want it via email.
– Lastly, you will have to go through the ‘Terms and Condition’ and then click ‘Apply’ button.
How to check status of Hawaiian Airlines Bank Of Hawaii Elite Mastercard
– Click on ‘Check the Status’ at the login section of the login page.
– Then, you will be asked to fill in your ‘Last Name’, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’, ‘Zip Code’ and ‘E-mail Address’. Then Click on ‘Check Status’.
Cancel credit card
Call the credit card company at 1-866-250-2883 and request the customer service to close your account.
– Log in to your credit card online account following the steps listed above. When you have login into your account, search for options on how to make the payment. Or you can pay at any Bank of Hawaii branch, by phone, or by email if you wish.
– Again, you can request for an auto debit from your bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go through much hassle.
– First-time users of Hawaii Airlines will activate their account by setting up an online account. You can achieve that by clicking on ‘Set up Online Access’ tab.
– You will be guided to a new page, where you’ve to first provide personal details such as ‘Last 4 digits of your social security number’, ‘Date of Birth’ and ‘Account Number’. And select whether you’re U.S citizen or not.
– Next, you will have to select a username and a password. Click ‘Continue’ tab to go ahead with the process.
Call In Hawaii: 643-3888
Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines
Consumer Credit Card: 1-866-250-2883
Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines Business
Credit Card: 1-866-686-5229
Mailing Address – O. Box 2900 Honolulu, HI 96846.