Are you Having Trouble Logging In?
Have you been stuck at the point of logging into your online account? Lots of issues could be the reason. One of the reasons that stand resistance to logging into your account is cache and cookies. Simply clear your cache and cookies from your internet browser.
I can’t clear Browser cookies and cache.
For those having issues with clearing their cache, please go to your browser support page, or do a web search with “How do I clear cache and cookies?
Another core reason for login failure is the wrong password and username. Are you having issues logging in because you forgot your username and password? The guide below will lead you to an effective password reset and username reminder.
But you must have access to your email to get it done.
Recover Your Account Password
To recover or reset your password, for the few steps below:
- Visit the Login page of the site you choose to log in as provided
- Next, click on the Forget Password/ Having Trouble Logging in button.
- Haven don that, enter your email for the account correctly. The email you used in opening the Account.
- Click Next.
- As far as the email you used is right, you will instantly receive an email for a password reset.
- Check your email inbox for changing the password and change the password to something you can remember and strong.
- Now, try logging in again using your new password.
Next, Recover Your Account Username
For those that can’t recall their username, the steps below will guide you:
- To recover your forgotten username, click on the Forgot Username button on your account login page.
- Next, you will have your username sent to your email account.
- Check the email inbox to receive the recovered username.
- Now, log in again using this username.
If for any reason you still fail to access or log in to your account, Contact Us for further steps to recover your account.