Harley Davidson Credit card is a credit card issued by U.S Bank. It can be used Harley Davidson Service Stations. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Harley Davidson Credit comes with Normal APR rate varies at 14.24 – 23.24. Its cash advance rate is 24.24. It’s cash advance fees is 3% (min $10) and no annual fee is charged.
Harley Davidson Credit Card login
– Go to the homepage (h-dvisa.com) of the Harley Davidson Visa Card. On the web page that opens search for the “Log In” button at the top right. (For direct access to the login page, click here Link).
– Then you will be guided to the login page. Complete your Personal ID in the empty space and then choose the “Log In” button.
– Enter your password and you will be directed to your account dashboard.
Forgot User Id
– Card owners who are unable to remember their User Id should go to the login homepage of the bank and then look for the “Forgot ID?” link at the bottom of the “Login” button. (For directly approaching the personal id reset page, click here Link).
– Choose your account type to go ahead with the process.
– Select your identification method and you will be directed to a new webpage where you are required to enter the required details for purpose of validation. After your account is been validated, the bank will send you a new password.
Contact the credit card company using this Link.
– There is no annual fee or over-limit price related with the credit card
– Card owners earn 3 praise factors in line with $1 at the Harley- Davidson dealerships
– Card owners earn 2 reward factors for spending $1 at restaurants, fuel stations, and hotel stays
– Car downers earn 1 reward factor for purchasing at anywhere else visa is used
- User must have a valid Social Security Number
- User ought to be a resident of USA
- User ought to have a government issued photo ID
- User ought to have a clear credit history
- User ought to have completed at least 18 years of age
How to apply
– Visit the homepage (h-dvisa.com) of the Harley Davisson Visa Card and then look for the “Apply Now” button towards the bottom left of the screen.
(For direct access to the application page, click here Link).
– After you click on the link above you will be guided to a new web page which displays the application form below.
Fill in the personal details section with the following Data: H-D Employee Name, H-D Dealer Number, First Name, Last Name, Suffix, Date of Birth. The rest are Social Security Number, Country of Citizenship, Choose the “Yes” option if you are a citizen of another country, Country of Permanent Residence, Primary Phone, Mobile Phone Number, Email Address,
– Complete the Housing Information section which requires the following Data: Street Address, APT/ Unit, City, State, Zip Code. The rest are Time at Address, Housing Status, Monthly Payment, and Alternate Mailing Address.
– Go to the Income and Employment section of the form. Fill in the following data in the blank spaces below. Job Status, Employer, Occupation, Annual Income, Other Income.
– Choose whether you have a checking or savings account, select the “Yes” option if you are interested in balance transfers and then click the “Yes” option to add an authorized user.
– Read and accept the Harley-Davidson Visa Card Terms and Conditions by checking the box below.
Lastly, click on the “Submit” and you will receive a message. You will be informed about your application status after they have read your bank review and validated the details you provided.
How to check status
If you wish to check your application status calls: 800-947-1444 and then submit your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call the customer service at 800-947-1444.
To make payment
- In order to be able to make your payment, you have to follow the instructions stated above
- You may also order an auto debit that allows the bank to directly pay the bills without having to go through too much problem
Call at 800-947-1444 and then provide the required card details to activate your card.
Call: 800-947-1444 to get to a customer care agent.