Gulf Credit Card is a credit card issued by Gulf Oil. It can be used at Gulf Station. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is N/A. It’s cash advance APR rate is N/A. Gulf Credit Card cash advance APR fees is N/A and no annual fee is required.
The user of this card will need to complete their Gulf Credit Card login process to access their account online.
Gulf Credit Card login
– Scroll to the homepage (gulfoil.com) of the Gulf Credit Card. When the web page opens, then search for the login section towards the left.
– Provide your User Name and Password in the blank spaces and then press “Login”.
– Users who can’t retrieve their password should open the login homepage and then select the “Forgot Password?” link located at the bottom of the login section.
– The User will be navigated to a new web page where they are required fill in their username.
– Card owners earn Gulf Reward Points which can be later redeemed towards future procurement or can be used to pay their credit card bills.
– There is no annual charge required
– Users get a $20 gift card for every 2,000 points earned
– Users earn 3 points for every $1 spent on purchase made at Gulf Stations
– Users earn 1 point for every $1 spent on different purchase
– Customer has to be a minimum of 18 years of age
– Customer has to be a US resident.
– Customer has to have a valid Social Security Number
– Customer must have a government issued photo ID.
– Customer must have a clear credit record.
How to apply
– Download the PDF application form using this Link.
– Fill in the Personal details section with the following data: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Mailing Address, and Physical Address. The rest are Social Security Number, Annual Income, Housing Status, Email Address, Primary Phone Number. You will also need to enter your Secondary Phone Number, Additional User Details (if you are wishing to add)
– View the necessary rate, fee, and other cost information about the Gulf Consumer Credit Card.
– View the Gulf Oil Disclosures and then proceed to the second page. Fill in the requested details and finally, submit the form at your nearest Gulf dealership.
How to check status
Call at 1-800-445-8211 and then fill in your enrollment reference number.
Cancel credit card
Check the customer service at 1-800-445-82112 and let them know your complaint.
To make payment
– Cardholders can make their payment by logging into their credit card account following the information mentioned above.
– Search for the “Make Payment” button which is on the top of the account dashboard, which will direct you through the process.
– If you wish, you can also set up an auto debit payment method to pay your bills without going through many problems.
– After User have gotten their Credit Card through mail
– User can activate their credit card by calling 1-800-445-821.Then fill in the needed card information and your card will be validated in a moment.