This credit card is for students who are residents of central Iowa or has opened an account with GICU. This credit card is issued by Greater Iowa Credit Union.The Signup Bonus is N/A. No Annual Fee is required.Its Cash Advance APR is 15.2% (APR is subject to change). Its Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 2% whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $15. Purchases APR is 15.2% (APR is subject to change).
– User will get 1 point for every dollar spent
– User will receive 1.99% on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months, 10,000 and double points for first six months.
– Applicant must be at least 18 years old
– Applicant must reside in the United States
– Applicant must have a valid SSN
How to apply
– Visit the Greater Iowa Credit Card Suite page. Press the Enroll for VISA Student link.
– If you are a GICU member, input your member number and last 4 digits of SSN. Click continue.
– Designate yes or no if you are a GICU employee
– Input the details of the person who referenced you, if applicable
– Choose Visa Student from the pulldown menu. Press continue.
– Download the VISA APR and VISA Agreement for your records. Be sure to go through these documents before finishing your enrollment. Press continue.
Supply the following location details: Complete street address, ZIP code, City, State, Time spent at said address.
– Supply the following employment details: Whether or not you are retired, Whether or not you are in active military service, Whether or not you are unemployed, Employer name, Position, Street address of your workplace, ZIP code, City, State, Work telephone number, Number of years and months you’ve worked at this job.
– Fill in the following financial details: Living status, Monthly housing cost (including taxes, insurance, parking cost, etc), Other monthly costs, Declare your monthly or annual employment income, Monthly SS income, Monthly pension income, Monthly child support (you are not required to declare).
– Choose whether or not you would like to add an additional application to this card enrollment.
– Check over all your details to make sure that it is correct. Press continue.
– Go through the terms and conditions and consumer card agreement for the GICU Visa Student Card. If you comply with the terms and conditions of these documents, tick the box indicating that this is the case. Press Submit Enrollment for Confirmation to end your GICU Visa Student Card application.
Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Student Card login
– Logging into your Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Student Card online account is as simple as going directly to the Greater Iowa Credit Union website and inputting your Login ID and Password details in the Online Banking Login panel. When you are done, press the Login link. You will now be directed to your personal account.
– Those you forget their password should input your Login ID on the login page (as seen below) then press Forgot Password?. On the next page, you will be asked to give some details, such as your member number, SSN, date of birth and last name.
– In the case of a forgotten Login ID, or if you are having any other issues logging in, you will have to talk to a Greater Iowa Credit Union agent, either in person or by phone. To see them in person use their website to find a location nearest to you. The customer service phone number is 1 (800) 296-9064.
Contact: 1 (800) 296-9064
600 E 30th St // Des Moines // IA 50317.