Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Signature Rewards Card
Look no further for a card with a rewards program and a low APR because Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa signature Rewards card has what it takes. This is a credit card issued by Greater Iowa Credit Union. No Annual Fee is required.Its Cash Advance APR varies from 10.2% -18.2% (APR is subject to change). Its Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 2% whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $15. Purchases APR varies from 10.2% -18.2% (APR is subject to change).
– Card Owner will get 1 point for every dollar spent
– Card Owners will get 1.99% on procurement and balance transfers for the first 12 months, 10,000 and double points for first six months
– Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
– Applicant must be a resident of the United States
– Applicant must have a valid SSN
How to apply
– Visit the Greater Iowa Credit Card Suite page and press the Enroll for VISA Signature Rewards link.
– Input your GICU member number and last 4 digits of your SSN (if you are a member). Press continue.
– Input the following personal details: Full name, SSN, Email address, Date of birth, Home/work/cell phone #, Select best contact, Indicate yes or no if you are a GICU employee, Input the information of the person who referenced you, if applicable, Select GICU Visa Signature Rewards Card from the pulldown menu (pictured below).
– Download and/or print the Visa APR and Visa Agreement for your records.
– Fill in the following location details: Complete street address, ZIP code, City, State, Time spent at said address.
– Fill in the following job details: Whether or not you are retired, Whether or not you are in active military service, Whether or not you are unemployed, Employer name, Position, Street address of your workplace, ZIP code, City, State, Work telephone number, Number of years and months you’ve worked at this job.
– Complete the following financial data: Living status, Monthly housing cost (including taxes, insurance, parking cost, etc), Other monthly costs, Declare your monthly or annual employment income, Monthly SS income, Monthly pension income, Monthly child support (you are not required to declare).
– If you desire to add a co-applicant, do so here. Hit continue.
– Go through all your details for any errors.
– Carefully go through the Terms and Consumer Card Agreement for the GICU Visa Signature Rewards Card. Mark the box indicating you agree to the terms and click Submit Enrollment for Approval. You have finished the enrollment process.
Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Signature Rewards Card Login
– To access your Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Signature Rewards Card account online. Go to the Greater Iowa Credit Union website. Once there, enter your Login ID and Password, then press Login.
– Incase you misplaced your password, input your Login ID in the Online Banking Login and click the Forgot Password? link (as pictured above right). You will be asked to prove your identity to change your password.
– For a forgotten Login ID you will need to contact the Greater Iowa Credit Union in person or by phone to retrieve or change your login details. Their customer service number is 1 (800) 296-9064.
– Call this phone number- 1 (800) 296-9064 and speak to a Greater Iowa Credit Union agent to activate your Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Signature Rewards Card. You will have to be able to identify yourself, so keep your essential personal details on-hand when calling. To apply in an online account, press the link above and input the following details on the linked signup page: Member #, Date of birth, Last name, Last four digits of SSN, Your desired username.
– Once you have filled all the required fields, Pressburg the Submit link. You should now be able to login to your account by following the How to Login instructions near the top of this page.
Contact: 1 (800) 296-9064
600 E 30th St // Des Moines // IA 50317.