If you are looking for a good and decent credit card with a reasonable APR and rewards program, then you need to get this card. The issuer of this card is Greater Iowa Credit Union. No Annual Fee is required. Its Cash Advance APR varies from 8.2% – 16.2% (APR is subject to change). Its Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 2% whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $15. Purchases APR varies from 8.2%-16.2% (APR is subject to change).
– Card owners will get 1.99% on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months
– Client must be at least 18 years old
– Client must reside in the United States
– Client must have a valid SSN
How to apply For Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards Card
– Go to the Greater Iowa Credit Card Suite page and choose the Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Platinum Card.
– If you are a Greater Iowa Credit Union member, input your member number and last 4 digits of your SSN. Press continue.
– Fill in the following personal details: Full name, SSN, Email address, Date of birth, Home/work/cell phone #, Select the best contact.
– Select yes or no if you are a GICU employee
– Input the details of the person who referenced you, if applicable
– Choose the Visa Platinum card from the pull-down menu.
– Read and/or download the APR Terms and Conditions and Consumer Card Agreement (as seen in the blue links on the page below). Press proceed.
– Input the following location information: Complete street address, ZIP code, City, State.
– Time spent at said address Input the following employment data: Whether or not you are retired, Whether or not you are in active military service, Whether or not you are unemployed, Employer name, Position, Street address of your workplace, ZIP code, City, State, Work telephone number, Number of years and months you’ve worked at this job.
– Input the following financial details: Living status, Monthly housing cost (including taxes, insurance, parking cost, etc), Other monthly costs, Declare your monthly or annual employment income, Monthly SS income, Monthly pension income, Monthly child support (you are not required to declare).
– Add a co-applicant, if you so desire, by choosing Yes or No. When you are done, press continue.
– Read all your details to ensure that it is correct.
– Read the Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Platinum Card Terms and Conditions and Consumer Card Agreement. If you wish to go ahead with the enrollment, tick the box that indicates you agree to all the terms and conditions, then press Submit Enrollment for Confirmation.
– If you all these steps, you have successfully enrolled for the Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Platinum Card.
– If you are missing your password, enter your Login ID in the Online Banking Login field (as pictured above) then press the Forgot Password link. You will have to supply your member number, SSN, date of birth or last name. Then you will be able to recall or change your password.
– If you have any other difficulty logging in, speak to a Greater Iowa Credit Union agent in person or by phone at: 1 (800) 296-9064
Greater Iowa Credit Union login
– To log in, go directly the Greater Iowa Credit Union website. There you will see the Online Banking Login field in the upper right corner (as pictured below).
– Input your Login ID and Password, then press the Login tab. You will be admitted directly to your Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Platinum Card account.
Call customer service at 1 (800) 296-9064 to activate your new Greater Iowa Credit Union Visa Platinum Card and have your ID ready. You will have to follow the telephone instructions and talk to an agent who will be able to activate your card given you have the proper identification.
– Press the Secure sign up link to apply in an online account. You will be taken to the following Greater Iowa Credit Union page your where you can supply your member number, date of birth, last name, SSN and desired username.
– Once you’re done, press Submit and you will be able to access your new online account.
Contact: 1 (800) 296-9064
600 E 30th St // Des Moines // IA 50317.