Goody’s Credit Card Login Online | Apply Here
Goody’s Credit Card is a credit card issued by Comenity Bank. It can be used at Goody’s Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months. Normal APR rate is 25.24. Its cash advance APR rate is N/A. Goody’s Credit Card Cash advance fee is N/A and there are no yearly charges.
Goody’s Credit Card login
– Go to Comenity Bank Homepage [comenity.net/goodysonline] and enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the left side of the page. Click ‘Sign In’.
– Click on ‘Forgot your Username or Password? ’ below the ‘Sign in’
Button once you have login to the homepage of comenity.net
– Complete the necessary details. Once you have filled in the blank spaces click ‘Find my Account’.
Required: Credit account number or Username, Zip/Postal Code, ID Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number), Last 4 digits of Social Security Number.
To make payment
– Once you have login to the online login page, search for options on how to make the payment.
– Alternatively, you can order an auto debit from the bank and the credit card company will charge you monthly bill from your bank account without passing through much stress.
– You may also pay by calling the customer service or you may also visit the nearest Goody’s store.
– For each $100 spent, the user is entitled to $5 payback restitution.
– Distinct financial savings on purchases made via your card
– Users get birthday gift as reward
– Users receive Goody’s network membership
– Customer should not be less than 18 years of age
– Customer should have a valid government-issued photo ID
– Customer must have to have a U.S. Social Security Number
– Customer must be a US resident
– Customer must have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address.
How to apply
– Visit the Comenity Bank Homepage [comenity.net] and click on ‘Apply ‘Then you will be guided to a new page.
– On the new page, a blank space will be provided for you to provide your following personal and contact information: Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Annual Income, Street Address. The rest are; Apartment, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number.
– Finally, you have to approve a buyer and click ‘Continue’.
How to check status
Users who desire to know their application status should call the bank at 1-866-234-2038 and then provide their application reference number to get the status details.
Cancel credit card
Call customer service at 1-866-234-2038 or visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
– Call the customer service at 1-866-234-2038 to register a new account through the internet, and then click on ‘Register for Online Access’ button below the login section.
– You will be navigated to the next page where you’ve to provide the required details. Click ‘Find my Account’. Required details: Credit account number or Username, Zip/Postal Code, Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number), Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
Dail 1-866-234-2038 to get to a customer care agent.