Genisys Credit Union belongs to the CO-OP Network that offers its members access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and 5,000 Shared Branch locations. It is the 5th largest credit union in Michigan with over 210,000 members and assets of 2.6 billion as of October 31, 2018.
Genisys Credit Union was officially chartered in 1936 and plays host to 27 branch locations in Michigan, 3 in Minnesota and 1 in Pennsylvania. The organization is a federally insured state-charted credit union which is being regulated by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Why Choose Genisys Credit Union?
- Genisys offers superior value by combining outstanding personal service, mobile convenience, great deposit and loan rates, as well as lower fees than you will find with other financial institutions.
- The organization has grown to be one of the largest credit unions in the nation, serving over 200,000 members.
- There are financial products and services to help you. This is in the likes of 31 locations, 30,000 fee-free ATMs, a full-service contact center, mobile, and online banking.
- Genisys Credit Union works hard to inspire creativity and to provide work that is meaningful, fun and rewarding for its team, which has earned them the name a Detroit Free Press Top Workplace for several years running.
- Your money is safe at Genisys. This organization has consistently received BauerFinancial’sfive-star rating for financial safety and soundness. This happens to the highest rating a financial institution can receive for overall financial strength. Also, your member deposits are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Genisys Credit Union is committed to improving it’s communities and making it’s neighborhood prosperous and enjoyable places to live. Each year, this organization team members contribute over 4,000 hours and sponsor over 900 events each year to benefit everyone who lives or works in its communities.
Genisys Credit Union Membership
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends a school or own a business in the following areas;
All 68 counties in the lower peninsula of Michigan – Dakota, Ramsey, Anoka, Hennepin, Scott and Washington Counties in Minnesota – Montgomery County in Pennsylvania.
Those who are employed by one of Genisys affiliated select employee groups or a member. Immediate family members which include parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, grandchildren, stepparents, stepchildren, stepbrothers, stepsisters as well as adopted children of members. Also, individuals living in the same household and maintaining a single economic unit with a member can also become members.
Genisys Credit Union Routing Number
Routing #272483905 NMLS #409008.
Genisys Credit Union is a place where you come first.