Gap Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
This is a card issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used at Banana Republic, Athleta, and Old Navy. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Gap Credit Card comes with Normal APR rate of 25.49(but could be changed). It’s cash advance APR rate is 27.49.
Transaction Fees Cash Advance is 4% or 10$ whichever is greater, Foreign Transaction is 3%, Late Payment is up to $37, Grace Period is 23 days, no annual fee is required. Gap.com is a good source to get the card activated.
A simple Gap credit card login will help you access your credit account with ease.
– There is no max over limit fee
– Users are entitled to a low overseas transaction fee of 3%.
– Users can enjoy a 15% discount on your first purchase with the credit card.
– 5 bonus points are provided per $1 spent at the Banana Republic, Athleta, and Old Navy.
– Signing up for paperless statements the user can earn 500 points
20% quarterly bonus and free shipping.
– User should be a resident of the United States
– User should have a government issued photo id
– A user should have a valid social security number and have a clear credit record.
Gap Credit Card login
– Go to the login web page (onlinecreditcenter6.com ) of the GAP. Once
the web page opens you will find the “ Existing Members Login ” section towards the top left of the screen.
– Here the user is required to provide his/ her user id and then click on “ Login ”. On the next web page that opens up, enter your password and you will be navigated to your account console from where you can manage your credit card account.
In order to set up a new password, the cardholder must contact the customer service using this Link: http://www.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=2136 and then speak to them regarding this issue.
Forgot user ID/ password
– Select the “ Look up user id” link which is located at the bottom of the “ Existing Members Login ” widget on the Login page. (Refer Image below)
– You will be guided to User ID retrieval page. Enter the following details to retrieve your user id. Account number, Last four digits of your social security number
How to apply Gap Credit Card Online
– Visit the application homepage ( eapply.gap.com ) of the Gap Credit Card.
– Fill in the personal information section with the following details: First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Home Phone, Cell/ Other Phone, Email Address, Annual Net Income, Length of Time at Current Address.
– Next, proceed to the Verification section of the application form. Here you are required to provide the following information: Date of Birth, Social Security Number, and Mother’s Maiden Name.
– Select a delivery method for your billing statement by checking the option given below.
– Then view the Synchrony Bank’s rate and fees table and then check the box below if you agree to the following provisions, credit terms and consent to electronic communications.
– Finally, select “Secure Submit” to complete the application for the Gap Credit Card.
Check application status
If a customer has already applied for the Gap Credit Card and wish to check your application status then you must call the customer service at the below- mentioned number and then provide their application reference number.
To cancel credit card
Call customer service at 800-427-7895 and respond to the questions put up.
How to make payment
– Users who wish to pay their credit card bills login using the steps mentioned above.
– Then click on Pay Bill on the dashboard and you would be taken to the payment gateway where you can make the payment.
– The user can also set up an auto debit system. This keeps you away from the stress of manually paying bills every month.
– Go to the login page and then select the “Register and Activate” button which is located towards the bottom of the new users register section.
– In the account registration section provide your account number and then select ‘Continue’ to go ahead with the validation.
– Select your security credentials and finally check your account summary.
1800-427-7895 (within U.S.)
1-614-744-3907 (outside the U.S.)
General Support: 1866-450-4468.