Gander Mountain Credit Card Login Online
Gander Mountain Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. This card can be used at Gander Mountain Stores. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies from 16.99- 24.99. It’s cash advance APR rate is 24.99. Cash advance fee is either $10 or 3%, whichever is greater. No annual fee is required.
To access your online account, you will need to carry out Gander Mountain Credit Card using correct login details. The steps below will guide you on how to go about it.
– Card users will receive $60 Rewards Certificate when they spend $500 every day in purchase with their new Gander Mountain MasterCard in the first 90 days and one of the purchases is outside of Gander Mountain/Overton’s.
– Card users will receive 3 points per Dollar on all Gander Mountain purchases And 2 Points per Dollar on Gas and Grocery purchases, 1 Point per Dollar everywhere else.
– Mastercard is accepted.
– Once user earn 1,000 points, the user will receive a $10 reward certificate!
– Reward points are automatically tracked and available on user’s monthly statement.
Gander Mountain Credit Card login
Go to Gander Mountain Credit Card Homepage [comenity.net/gandermountaincard login] and enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ at the left side of the page. Click ‘Sign In’.
Forgot user ID/ password
– Go to the User can retrieve their forgotten ‘Username or Password’, by clicking on ‘Forgot your Username or Password? ’ below the ‘Sign in’ button.
– Then on the next page, users have to enter their ‘Credit account number or Username’, ‘Zip/Postal Code’, ‘Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number) and last 4 digits of Social Security Number. Click ‘Find my Account’.
– Users will have to at least 18 years of age.
– Users should have a valid government-issued photo ID.
-Users will also need a U.S. Social Security Number.
– Users have to be a US residence
How to apply for Gander Mountain Credit Card online
– Go to the Comenity Bank Homepage (comenity.net/gandermountaincard login). Here click on ‘Apply ‘
– Then user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first enter their personal details. They’ll need to provide their ‘Full Name’, ‘Social Security Number’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Annual Income’.
– Then users will have to fill in their Contact details which include: Street Address, Apartment, City, State, Zip Code, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number
– Finally, the user will have to authorize a buyer and click ‘Continue’.
Check application statushttps://d.comenity.net/gandermountaincard/
User will have to call the bank at 1-888-542-6337 and provide your reference number used in applying to get the status report.
To cancel credit card
Call customer service at 1-888-542-6337 or visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
How to make payment
Login to his credit card online account following the steps described above. After logging to the online account the user will find options on how to make the payment
– The user can also order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– The users can also pay by calling the customer service at 1-888-542-6337 or by visiting the nearest Gander Mountain store.
– Call the customer service at 1-888-542-6337 and speak to a customer care person.
-User can also register a new account through the internet; the user will have to click on ‘Register for Online Access’ button below the login section.
– User will be navigated to the next page where they’ve to provide the needed details. Click ‘Find my Account’.
Required details include:
Credit account number or Username, Zip/Postal Code, Id Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number), Last 4 digits of Social Security Number.