Frontier Airlines World Mastercard is a card-issued Barclaycard bank. It can be used at Frontier Airlines. Frontier Airlines World Mastercard has low credit card requirements and Intro APR Rate 0% Intro APR on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. It comes with a Normal APR Rate which is 16.24 or 25.24, Cash Advance APR Rate is 25.49, Cash Advance Fees is either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. An annual fee of $69 is required.
Frontier Airlines World Mastercard login
To log into the Frontier Airlines World MasterCard account, navigate to the Barclay homepage (barclaycardus.com) and look for the ‘card member login’ section on the right side of the screen. Now, enter your username and password in the respective spaces and press ‘Login’. If you have entered the correct particulars you will easily access your account.
If card user does not remember their login details, then he has to click on the ‘Forgot username or password link located below the ‘Login’ section. The User will be navigated to the web page, verify your account by entering the following details and click ‘continue’ to reset the password. The required is: Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Account Number
– Bonus miles earned can be redeemed for both one-way and round-trip flights
– Card users are enabled to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $500 in purchases in the first 3 months of opening an account.
– Card users earn 2 miles per $1 on purchases at FlyFrontier.com and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
– There is no award redemption fee is associated with the card
– Customers must be at least 18 years of age.
– Customers must be a resident of the United States
– The customer must have a US Social Security number.
– The customer should have a clear credit record.
How to apply
Visit the homepage of Frontier Airlines Credit Card using this link (barclaycardus.com) and press the button that reads ‘Apply Now’ located at the center of the web page.
Then you will be navigated to an application screen. Enter the customer’s general and financial information on this page. Required Fields include Full Name of the applicant, Address and years of stay at the address, City, and State, Zip Code, Residential Status, Occupation, Annual Income, Express delivery type. Then, scroll down and enter the user’s contact details, Security details, and Frontier Early Returns Number. Required fields include: Primary and work phone number, Email address, Citizenship, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Mother Maiden’s Name.
Finally, review the card’s terms and conditions and once you are comfortable with those, press the green ‘Apply’ button at the end of the form to get your approval.
How to check the status
Users who wish to check their account status can go to the Bank Homepage using this link and fill-up the form which asks for the following details: Last Name, 4-digits of Social Security Number, Zip Code, E-mail Address
Once completed, press ‘Check Status’ mentioned below.
Cancel credit card
Call 1-888-232-0780 to close the account.
To make payment
– Cardholders who wish to pay their credit card bills through the web portal should visit the home page of the Frontier Airlines Credit Card and then sign into their accounts following the steps described above. Once you reach your account dashboard
– Then you will find the “Make Payment” button. Click on it and you will be taken ahead to a new web page with the payment options below.
Go to Barclay login homepage and click the ‘Set up online account access’ using this link. Then you will be navigated to enter the required details in the given form and hit ‘continue’ to activate your credit card.
The required details are the Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Account Number, Citizenship, Username, and password.
Also, you can customer service on 1-888-232-0780 to activate the account.
Call 1-888-232-0780 to get to a customer care agent.