Frontier Airlines Credit Card is a card issued Barclaycard bank. It can be used at Frontier Airlines. Frontier Airlines Credit Card has low credit card requirements and Intro APR Rate 0% Intro APR on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. Normal APR Rate is 16.24 or 25.24, Cash Advance APR Rate is 25.49, Cash Advance Fees is either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, and whichever is greater. No annual fee is required.
Frontier Airlines Credit Card login
– Can users retrieve their forgotten login details clicking on ‘Forgot Username or Password? ’ below the login button.
– The user will be guided to the next page where they’ve to enter their ‘Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘and Account Number’.
To make payment
– Log in to credit card online account following the steps described above. The user will find options on how to make the payment. Or, you can pay at the nearest branch, by phone, or by mail
– Another option to pay the bill is that the user can order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– Card users can earn 40,000 bonus miles after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days.
– Card users can redeem miles for two domestic roundtrip award tickets but will be subject to fees/taxes starting from $22.40.
– Again, Card users earn 2 miles per $1 on FlyFrontier.com purchases and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases.
– Card users are entitled to award Redemption Fee Waiver
– The Card user can use their card for at least one purchase every 6 months to keep miles from expiring.
– Complimentary FICO Credit Score
– Card user gains 0% Intro APR on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR of 16.24% or 25.24%, based on creditworthiness
– Card owners have the chance to earn a $100 Frontier Airlines flight discount voucher after their account anniversary when they have spent $2,500 or more in purchases on their account during their card membership year.
– User will have to be at least 18 years old
– User should have a valid US address
– The user must have a valid Social Security number
– The user should also possess other valid government photo-ID.
How to apply For Frontier Airlines Credit Card
– Go to this web page.
Here there are two options provided by Visa, the first has a $69 annual fee but offers much more earning potential with more generous rewards programs. The second has no annual fee but offers less. The applications for both cards are identical. Choose any one and click ‘ Apply Now ’.
– Then the user will be taken to the next page where they’ve to first enter their ‘Personal Information’ start the application process. Required details include Legal Name, Permanent Address, City State, Zip Code, Length of time spent at said address, Residence State.
– Also, users will have to enter their ‘Employment and Financial Information’ along with their ‘Contact Information’. Required details include: Occupation, Total Income, Assets, Primary Phone Number, E-mail Address, Work Phone (Opt.)
– Users will have to provide security details which include ‘Social Security Number’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Mother’s Maiden Name’.
– Users can select if they wish to view their statements online instead of getting it through a mail. And they can also transfer their balance from some other credit to this credit card. They just have to enter the card information and the amount they desire to transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000).
– Finally, users will have to review the terms and condition and click on ‘Apply’ button to complete the process.
How to check status
– Click on ‘Check the Status ‘at the login section of the login page
– Here, the user will have to enter the necessary information. Click ‘Check Status’. Required details: Last Name, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Zip Code, E-mail Address
Cancel credit card
Call 720-374-4200 to close the account.
– Card holder will have to first activate the card before using it.
To do so, the users will have to click on ‘Set up Online Access’ at the bottom of the page.
– Then the user will be then taken to a new page where they’ve to fill up the form to register the card. Required details to be filled: Social security number, Date of birth, Account number, Whether or not you are a U.S. citizen, Select a username, Select a password.
Call 720-374-4200 to get to a customer care agent.