Ford Service Credit Card Login Online | Apply Now
Ford Service Credit Card is issued by Citi bank. It can be used at Ford Service Stations. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is N/A. It’s cash advance APR rate is N/A. Cash advance fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
Ford Service Credit Card login
– Enter your User ID and Password in the blank spaces and then click on the “Sign On” button below.
FORGOT USER ID
– If card user have forgotten user id then you should navigate to the login homepage and then select the “Retrieve User ID” link located towards the bottom left of the “Sign-On” section.(For direct access to the user id reset page, click here Link ).
– Then enter the following information: Card Number, Name as it Appears on the Card, Security Code, Last 4 Digits of the Primary Card Holder’s, SSN
Click on the “Reset Password” link which is situated towards the bottom right of the “Sign-On” section as shown in the picture below. (For directly approaching the password reset page, click here Link).
As you click on the link provided above you will be navigated to the reset password page. Then you will be required to enter the following details to verify your details and reset the password: Card Number, Name as it Appears on Card, Security Code, Last 4 Digits of the Primary Card Holder’s, SSN.
– There is no application fee required
– There is no interest charged in paid in full within 12 months
– Finally, there is an easy finance for motor parts and repair charges
– User must be 18 years of age and above
– User must be a Ford customer
– The User must have a government issued photo ID
– User must have a valid Social Security Number
How to apply For Ford Service Credit Card
– Visit the application homepage (onlinevehiclefinancing.com) of the Ford Service.
– Enter your financial details and then select the application type then fill in the Personal details section with the following details: Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code. You will need to still provide Residence Status, Monthly Mortgage or Rent, How long have you lived there, Email Address, Primary Phone Number, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth
– The user should also complete The Income and Employment section with the following details: Select whether you are retired, Gross Annual Income, Occupation, and Employer Name, How long have you worked there, Work Phone Number.
– Enter your Zip Code or Dealer Name and then click on “Review”. Finally, submit your application.
How to check status
those who are interested in checking their application status should call the company 1-888-345-8034 and provide their account reference number.
Cancel credit card
Call 1-888-344-2237 to close the account.
To make payment
The customer should log into his/ her online account and then click on the “Payment” tab located on the dashboard. The User can also set up an auto debit payment method. This allows the credit card company to directly collect the bills from the bank without having to go through too much stress.
Call the customer service on 1-888-344-2237 to activate the account.
Call 1-888-344-2237 to get to a customer care agent.