Florida Nurses Association Visa Rewards Card Login Online | Apply Now – FNA
This card service is for all nurses based in Florida who is a member of Florida Nurses Association (FNA). Florida Nurses Association Visa Rewards Card is used to fund the welfare of the FNA and a $35 bill is paid to the association on the first purchase made with this card. This card is issued by Commerce Bank. No Annual Fee is required.
It’s Cash Advance APR is 25.74% (APR is subject to change). Its Cash Advance Fee is either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee is up to $37. Purchases APR varies from 12.74% to 18.74% (APR is subject to change).
Florida Nurses Association Visa Rewards Card login – FNA
– To access your online banking account, you will need to find your way over to the Commerce Bank login page. From there, input your Customer ID and Password into the login window and Log In to be taken to your personalized online account.
Forgot Username or Password
– If you happen to have misplaced your password, you will need to reset it in order to regain access to your account to do this, press the Forgot Your Password? link (in the login window).
– On the next page, you will need to supply your Customer ID, the Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, the Last 4 digits of your Debit/Credit Card Number, and your 3-digit Security Code before pressing Continue. By following the instructions in the next step, you will be able to reset your password and regain access to your account.
– Card Owners will get 1% cash back on all purchases, 2% and 3% cash back in select categories for up to 2,500 bonus points every quarter
– Card Owners will get 1.99% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 monthly billing cycles after account opening.
– Clients must be at least 18 years of age
– The Clients must have a valid SSN
– Client must possess a valid US mailing address
How to apply
– To access the online enrollment for this credit card, go to the FNA Visa Rewards Card credit card web page and press the Enroll Now link.
– You are now given the right to read the terms and conditions for this credit card. If you accede to the terms, press I Accede to go ahead.
– Now you can start filling out your enrollment by providing the details listed underneath into the indicated fields: Complete name, complete address, Home phone number, Email address, Length of time at current address, Date of birth, SSN, Mother’s maiden name.
– Once you are done with the above section, fill in the following details into the next two sections: Occupation/position, Employer, Time with current employer, Work phone number, Total annual income, Other income (if applicable).
– In this step, you must first choose your housing status (if you select other to enter the proper designation into the indicated field). Then, type your Monthly Housing Payment into the necessary space before continuing.
– Input the full name of the nearest relative not living with you and their relationship to you into the indicated spaces. Next, answer Yes or No to the questions of whether you have declared bankruptcy in the last 10 years and whether you are a permanent US resident.
– At this point, if you are adding a co-applicant to your enrollment, Choose Yes and provide the requisite details. If not, choose No. When you are finished, press Next to continue.
– In this last step, choose Yes or No to each of the following choices: Transfer an existing non-Commerce Bank balance to this card, Access your Commerce Bank account with this card, Add overdraft protection to your account
– Once you have finished filling out this page, press Submit to complete the enrollment process.
-_That’s all there is to it! Your enrollment is now submitted for review by Commerce Bank. We hope that you have found our guide to be both helpful and straightforward, and we thank you very much for visiting Card Reviews.
– You can activate your card either over-the-phone or by calling the customer service at 1 (800) 645-2103.
Or online, by accessing the credit card activation page and providing the last four digits of yourhttps://www.facebook.com/Floridatod social security number or tax identification number and the 16-digits account number that appears on the front of your card.
– After supplying the required details, pressing Activate will activate your credit card.
– After activating your card, you can enroll in online banking by pressing the Secure Registration link found above the activation number and pressing the Activate Now link found beneath the page.
– Next, you will need to read the online banking terms and conditions and agree to them by pressing the Accept tab.
– Now choose Credit card and press Continue.
– To validate your identity and your account, you must provide all of the details listed under. SSN, Account number, Credit card security number, Name on credit card, Amount of last payment, Zip code, Email address, Confirm email address, Enroll in bill pay (y/n).
– After inputting the necessary details, press Continue and by following the instructions in the steps that ensue, you will be able to complete your application. We hope that our guide has helped you in successfully activating your card and signing up for online banking with Commerce Bank.
Call customer service at 1 (800) 986-2265
Commerce Bank // 922 Walnut St // Kansas City, MO // 64106.