First Progress Platinum Elite Secured Credit Card Login | Apply Now
This card is issued by Synovus Bank. First Progress Platinum Elite Secured Credit Card can be used at Everywhere Visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 19.99. Its cash advance APR rate is 24.99. Cash advance fee is $10.00 or 3% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. Annual Fee $29 is required.
To gain access to your account online, you will need First Progress Platinum Elite Secured Credit Card login online. Steps below will guide you.
– There is no credit history required for approval
– Users can set up your own credit limit
– There is 24×7 online account management services
– This card is accepted nationwide
– The customer should be at least 18 years of age.
– The Customer must have a government issued photo id.
– Customer must be a resident of the United States.
– Customer must have a valid Social Security Number.
How to Apply For First Progress Platinum Elite Secured Credit Card
– Visit the homepage (firstprogress.com) of the First Progress Platinum
Elite Secured. Then find the “Apply Now” button towards the left of the screen, as shown in the picture below.
– Next, you will be directed to the application homepage. Fill in the personal information section with the requested details and then proceed to the Contact Details section.
– Enter the required information on the Finance & Basic Info section and then read the Agreements.
– Finally, Fill in the Funding Information section and then submit the form.
How to check status
– Customers who desire to check the status of their application open the homepage of the First Progress and then select the “Check
Application Status” link situated at the top right of
the web page.
–Finally, a pop-up will appear on the screen that requires your Name and Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number. Press the “Check my application status” button and you will be prompted to a new screen that owns the status of your application.
Cancel credit card
Contact the company by using this link: https://www.firstprogress.com/close account.
First Progress Platinum Elite Secured Credit Card Login
Visit the homepage ( firstprogress.com ) of the First Progress Platinum Elite Secured Credit Card and then press the “Customer Center” button located towards the top right of the screen, as pictured below.
– Enter your Online ID and Password in the blank spaces and then press “Login”. If the credentials entered are correct you will be navigated to your account dashboard.
Users who are unable to recall their login password/username should visit the homepage of the First Progress and then select the “Problems logging in” link which is situated at the bottom of the Login section.
Then User will be navigated to a new webpage that displays the Login Help section. Click on the link that reads as “Click here if you forgot your Password” to go ahead with the password reset process.
Also to reset your password enter your 16 digit account number and Online ID.
Forgot Online ID
– For users who can’t recall their Users id, they are required to go to the login help page of the First Progress and then press the link that reads as “Click here if you forgot your Online ID”.
– Enter your account number and password in the respective boxes and then click “Continue”. Once your account is validated you will be prompted to set a new id.
– log into your account using https://www.firstprogress.com/. Then you will be guided to the account dashboard you will find the “Make Payment” button.
– You can also set up an auto debit payment method which enables the credit card company to directly collect the bill from your registered bank account without having to go through too much problem.
Contact the credit card company using https://www.firstprogress.com/
Contact us page https://www.firstprogress.com/.