This card is issued by First Premier Bank. It can be used at Everywhere Visa is accepted. First Premier Credit Card has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 36 its cash advance APR rate is 36. Cash advance fee is 5 %( min 6$) and Annual Fee $75 – $125 1st yr, $45 – $49 after.
The users of the card will need to complete their First Premier Credit Card login online. The steps below will guide you.
– Users enjoy convenient online account management facilities.
– Users can use their card everywhere MasterCards are accepted.
– Users must be 18 years and above.
– Users must be asked of an account check.
-The Users must be a resident of the United States.
– Users must have a valid Social Security Number.
– Users must have a street, rural or APO/ FPO mailing address.
How to Apply For First Premier Credit Card
– Visit the bank’s Homepage and clicks the ‘Apply Now ‘button below the login section.
– Users will be directed to a new page where they’ve to respond to some few questions and click ‘Continue‘.
-Users will be required to fill an application form on the next page and then press ‘Continue’. Details required are Name, Address, Apartment Number, City, State, Zip Code, and Time at Residence. The rest are Residence Type, Home Phone, Cell Phone, Type of account, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Email Address.
How to check status
Contact the bank at 1-800-987-5521 and provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel credit card
Call 1-800-987-5521 to close an account.
First Premier Credit Card Login
– Visit First Premier Bank Homepage [mypremiercreditcard.com] to log in to your account.
– Enter your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ in the login section and click
Users that forgot their username should click on ‘Forgot Username? ’ at the login section. Then you will be navigated to a new page where you are Users are required to enter their ‘Credit Card Number’ and click ‘Continue’.
Also, user who may have forgotten their password they can reset it by clicking on ‘ Forgot Password? ’ at the login section. Then the user will be directed to the next page where they should enter their ‘Credit Card Number’, ‘Social Security Number’ and ‘Zip Code’. Click ‘Continue’.
To make payment
– Log in to his credit card online account following the steps above. Then you will find options on how to make the payment. Or, if you prefer, you can pay at the nearest branch, by phone, or by mail.
– The user can also order an auto debit from their bank and the credit card company will collect the monthly bill from your bank account without having to go to much stress.
– To activate an account, users can enroll themselves by clicking on ‘Enroll‘ tab at top of the page.
– Then the user will be navigated to a new page where they’ve to enter their ‘Account Number’ and ‘Social Security Number’. Click ‘Continue’.
– The user can also call customer service on 1-800-987-5521 to activate the account.
Call 1-800-987-5521 to get to a customer care agent.