This is a credit card issued by Fidelity Investments. Fidelity American Express credit card can be used at everywhere Visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 14.24 and no annual fee is charged. Its cash advance APR rate is 24.24, cash advance fee is 3% (min $5).no annual fee is required.
All card users will need to complete their Fidelity American Express credit card login to gain access to account online.
– Users shopping with the credit card customers can earn a 2% back after each purchase.
– There is no annual fee for using the card.
– The rewards points you earn do not expire. You can save your reward points.
How to Apply For Fidelity American Express credit card Online
– Go to the homepage ( secure.fiacardservices.com ) of the bank. Located at the center of the screen at the side of the “login” option, you will find a menu “welcome to account management”. View the list mentioned there and then select the “Enroll” option below.
– Next, the user will be taken to a new webpage with the enroll options below. Select the option that reads as “credit card”
– a form will be displayed as you do this ‘above’ and you will need to complete the form with the following details: credit card account number, 3- or 4- digit security code, expiration date, last 4 digits of social security number
Check application status
To check your application status, the user must call the credit card company at 1.800.655.1491.
To cancel credit card
Call customer service at 1.800.655.1491.
Fidelity American Express credit card Login
– Go to the homepage (secure.fiacardservices.com ) of the bank and then look for the “login” option at the right corner of the screen.
– At the next page, the users are required to enter their account login user id and password in the blank space below.
– click “login” to access your online account.
Forgot login name
– If you forgot your login details, open the homepage of the Fidelity American Express. Now select the link that reads as “forgot login name?” Located below the log in button. (For direct access to the login name reset page, click here link.)
– Provide your social security number and then select “continue” to receive a new login name.
– Go to the login homepage of the credit card and then click on the “forgot password” link which is situated at the bottom of the login section. (For direct access to the password help screen, click here link.)
– Enter your login name and then click “continue”. Once your account is verified the bank will send you a new password.
How to make payment
– Login to your credit card account following the guidelines mentioned above. Once logged in you will find the “Payments” button on the account dashboard.
– the user can also authorize an auto debit payment which allows the credit card company to directly collect the bills from the bank without having to go through too much stress.
Call the customer service at 1.800.655.1491.
To cancel credit card
To cancel the credit card service please contacts the credit card company using the link.
Call:1.800.655.1491. Outside the USA; 1.302.738.5719.