Fidelity 529 college rewards credit card Login Online
It is a credit card issued by Fidelity Bank. Fidelity 529 college rewards credit card can be used at everywhere Visa is accepted. It has low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate is 14.24 and no annual fee is charged. Its cash advance Apr rate is 24.24, cash advance fee is 3% (min $10). No annual fee is required.
Users of the card will need to complete their Fidelity 529 college rewards credit card login to access and manage their account online.
– There is unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase.
– Reward points earned during the course do not expire.
– The mobile apps developed and set by the fidelity bank has made the online account management process easy
– There is no annual fee the credit card company charges for usage
– There is 24×7 card member support.
– The credit is accepted worldwide and no foreign transaction fee charged.
– User must be at least 18 years of age.
– The user should have a government issued photo id.
– User must be a resident of the United States.
– User must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply For Fidelity 529 college rewards credit card Online
– Go to the home page (fidelity.com) of the fidelity rewards, search for the “apply online” button towards the top left of the webpage.
– Select it and you will be directed to a new webpage that contains an application form.
– Fill in the personal detail section with the following details: First name, middle name, date of birth. Last name, Suffix, social security number, and country of citizenship. The country of permanent residence, primary phone number, mobile phone number, email address.
– once you have filled in the details mentioned above, proceed to the housing information section which requires the following details: street address, apt/unit, city, state, zip code, time at address, housing status, monthly payment, alternate mailing address.
In the income and employment section, the required information includes: employment status, employer, occupation, annual income, other income.
– Then complete the assets under care, click on the “yes” option if you want to use balance transfers service and choose whether you wish to add a joint applicant.
– Give the additional info in the blank space and then view the terms and conditions. Once you have read the interest rates and charges chart check the box and have agreed to the terms and conditions above, click on ‘submit button’.
Check application status
Call customer service at 888-551-5144.
To cancel credit card
Call customer service at 888-551-5144 or use the link of the page.
Fidelity 529 college rewards credit card login
– Go to the homepage (login.fidelity.com ) of the fidelity 529 college
Rewards credit card and as the web page opens look for the “log in” widget located towards the center of the screen.
– Enter your username and password in the blank spaces and then select “log in”. You will be directed to your account dashboard when your account has been validated.
Forgot user id/ password
- Users who have lost their username or password must go to the login help page. You will be asked to verify your identity and provide the following data in the blank spaces below: last 4 digits of your SSN, name, and date of birth.
How to make payment
– Go to the homepage and then you will be navigated to the account dash board you will find the “Payments” button.
– The cardholder can order an auto debit payment method which enables the credit card company to directly collect the bill from your registered bank account without having to go through too much stress.
Call at 888-551-5144 and then provide your card number and name on the card.