Farm Bureau Premier Business Visa Card is a credit card issued by Farm Bureau Bank. No Annual Fee is required. Its Cash Advance APR varies from 7.49 to 14.49 (APR is subject to change).
Farm Bureau Premier Business Visa Card Cash Advance Fee is either 3% or $10 whichever is greater Late Payment Fee is $39.Purchases APR varies from 7.49 to 14.49 (APR is subject to change).
Farm Bureau Premier Business Visa Card login
– To log in, simply go to the Farm Bureau business credit card login page shown beneath, https://www.farmbureaubank.com/SmallBusiness/PremierCard input your user name, password, and then press the Submit tab.
– In case you forget your login information, you will have to re-register your credit card by entering your card number in the Register Now field and clicking Submit. If you need any additional help logging into your Farm Bureau Premier Visa Business Card account, you can try calling their customer service number: 1 (800) 238-8607.
– Card owners will receive 0% fixed APR without fees for first 3 billing cycles
– User must be a US citizen
– User must have a valid US address
– The user must have a valid SSN
– User must have a valid business Tax ID #
– User must be at least 18 years of age
How to apply For Farm Bureau Premier Business Visa Card
– Go to the credit card enrollment page on the Farm Bureau website, shown below.
– Please note, if you are not already a Farm Bureau member, you will have to enroll via email through their printable sign up and will require a $250 sign up fee. When indicating that you are not a member, the dialogue shown below will appear. If you comply, press Enroll Now prints the PDFs, follow the prompts and complete your enrollment by hand.
– If you are already Farm Bureau member, you will finish the following form (as seen below). First, choose the Premier Business Visa from the pull-down menu indicating the card that you are enrolling for. Then, choose “Yes” to indicate that you are a Farm Bureau member.
– Now input the following details: your Farm Bureau member number, your Farm Bureau membership state, whether or not you were referred by an agent, your requested credit line amount in dollars ($5,000-50,000), business name and Tax ID #, When you have completed this details, press Next.
– Fill in the following business details: Business type, Business name, Years in business, Complete physical address, Mailing address (if different from your physical address), Tax ID, State where the business is located, Business phone #
– Input the following business details: Guarantor full name and title, Guarantor’s business ownership (%), Your complete physical address if different from the business physical address see (example 1), Time at residence (see example 2), Mailing address if different from your physical address, Date of birth, Phone number, SSN.
– After concluding your personal data choose whether you would like to add a more suttee (a co-owner for example). If so, complete the needed field. When you’re all finished press Next in the bottom right corner.
– Input the following income details: Business activity, Net annual business income, Additional employment income, Farming/agricultural income.
– If you have more sources of income, input the following other income details: Business activity, Total annual sales, Interest expense, expense, Checking account balance.
– If you wish to give any feedback to the Farm Bureau Bank, compose your message in the Notes field shown under.
– Review this message (pictured below), by submitting your sign up form, you are attesting that you have never been convicted of a sex offense against a minor.
– This is a good moment for you to go back over your entire enrollment to make sure that all the details are correct. Once you’ve finished this, read the Terms and if you would like to continue, press Submit.
– To activate your Farm Bureau Premier Visa Business Card, kindly call this number – 1 (800) 238-8607.
– Once your credit card has been activated, Go to the business credit card login page for the Farm Bureau Bank to register for your online account.
– There, you will see a Register Now field, shown under, input your credit card number in the empty box and press Submit. Follow the prompts and messages, where you will probably be asked to give specific personal and business ID to register your account.
– After you have finished all of these steps, you will be able to access your Farm Bureau Visa Premier Business Card online from anywhere!
Contact: 1 (866) 644-2535
Farm Bureau Bank FSB // 2165 Green Vista Drive, Suite 204 // Sparks, NV 89431.