It is a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. Evine Live Credit Card Login can be used at Evine Live. It has a low credit card requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. Normal APR rate varies at 23.74.Its Cash Advance APR Rate is N/A, Cash Advance Fee is N/A. No annual fee is required.
Users of the card will need to complete their Evine Live Credit Card Login to access and manage their account online.
– There is no annual fee required.
– User earns $10 Statement Credit offer on your first purchase using the credit card.
– User gets Charge value Pay Purchases.
– Enhanced zero fraud liability.
– There are special savings.
– There is free shipping offers.
– User should be at least 18 years of age.
– The User must have a government issued photo ID.
– User must have a valid Social Security Number.
– User should have a clear credit history
How to Apply For Evine Live Credit Card Online
– Go to the homepage (evine.com ) of the EVINE Live. Scroll down till you find the “Sign in & Apply Now” button towards the center of the web page. (For direct access to the application page, click here Link ).
– Next, you will be navigated to a new web page. Click on the “Register Securely” button located towards the center of the page.
– Create your account by providing your personal and billing information in the blank spaces below and then press the “Create my Account” button.
How to check status
Call at 1-800-676-5523 and then provide your application reference number.
Cancel credit card
Contact the customer service department using the information provided below
Evine Live Credit Card Login
– Login to the homepage (synchronycredit.com ) and then look for the Cardmember Log in section towards the left of the web page.
– Enter your User ID in the blank space and then click “Log In”.
– Then once your User ID is validated you will be navigated to a new web page. Enter your password and then click “Submit”.
– The card user who fails to recall their User ID should visit the reset password page of the EVINE Live.
– Enter your account number in the blank space and then click “Next” to go ahead with the validation. Next, you will be allowed to select a new password for your account.
Forgot User ID
– A card user who forgets his/ her user id then they must visit the login homepage and then select the “Lookup User ID” link located just below the “Log In” button as pictured below. (For direct access to the User ID reset page, click here Link ).
– Provide your Account Number and Last, 4 Digits of Social Security Number to retrieve your user id.
To make payment
– Login into your online account following the guidelines provided above. Once logged in you will find the “Make Payment” option on the account dashboard.
– User can also set an auto debit payment method which authorizes the credit card company to directly collect the bills from the bank without having to go through too much stress
Call at 1.866.681.2506 and then provide the requested card details.
Call 1.866.681.2506 to get to a customer care agent.